[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

"
Mucco88 wrote:
"
Oroboro wrote:
"
core456 wrote:
What gems do you run in your single target setup with molten strike? What else do you change! You got a POB for the st setup? TYVM

Molten Strike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Elemental Focus - Ruthless - Concentrated Effect - Faster Attacks with 2 Wildfire Jewels
No Path of Building link for it at the moment, but if you want insane single target that's the way to do it.

what about

Molten Strike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Chance 2 Ign - Ruthless - Immolate - Multistrike
?

That setup gives you much more damage, but you have to recolor the sockets of your Oro's for it, or buy an entirely different Oro's for it.
I'm definitely interested in seeing how this build performs, if anyone could post a video it would be much appreciated.
IGN: BurtsyBees
Ruthless dont count on Magma Balls?, so u could kick Ruthless for Moltenstrike, Flicker for Faster Attacks, if i am right.

Molten - Multi - Elem.dmg - Immo - Chance 2 Ingi/Conc. ? - Faster Attacks

best option?
Last edited by Mucco88 on Aug 31, 2017, 5:01:41 AM
hello,
i have been following your guide but it seems like i have mana problems, my dps is also far from what you have and tbh i dotn think my items are that bad.
Cant really see what im doing wrong here. Took essence sap to deal with mana problems.
https://pastebin.com/2YC3zhMk this is my pob log.
Dmg seems to be only a fraction of what you are getting tho
Last edited by bommijn on Aug 31, 2017, 6:40:56 AM
is it worth to use rutless on flicker 5l and aura?

im using your build atm, 75lvl so far, sometimes im having some troubles with bosses and too low damage for them, but clearspeed is okey :)
Last edited by stevieQQ on Aug 31, 2017, 6:53:08 AM
will test this build now
Last edited by backtoback1337 on Aug 31, 2017, 8:10:37 AM
I've only just transferred into this (level 69), but so far it's doing pretty well

standard flicker strike issues here and there, but the build's doing well enough already that I can't wait to get more passives and save up for a 6L

Last edited by G7Ghost on Aug 31, 2017, 11:24:27 AM
82lvl, not possible to deal with bosses t12+, too low damage, im sad.
"
stevieQQ wrote:

Level 82 isn't very high at all for t12, my man.
"
Gandollf wrote:
I'm definitely interested in seeing how this build performs, if anyone could post a video it would be much appreciated.

I would make a video, but I'd really like to include Shaper+Uber Atiziri+Uber Lab and atm I'm just farming up for some better gear. If you want to see how the build preforms on average you can check out my twitch vods!

"
bommijn wrote:
hello,
i have been following your guide but it seems like i have mana problems, my dps is also far from what you have and tbh i dotn think my items are that bad.
Cant really see what im doing wrong here. Took essence sap to deal with mana problems.
https://pastebin.com/2YC3zhMk this is my pob log.
Dmg seems to be only a fraction of what you are getting tho

I checked your pob and it looks perfect, you're getting 660k dps with that gear already lol. As for your mana problems, I'm really not sure. I didn't have any mana problems even on my 6L. You forgot to turn on ignited/frenzy charges which is a massive part of our damage. Here's an updated PoB link for your build: https://pastebin.com/QjBFDJPU

"
stevieQQ wrote:
is it worth to use rutless on flicker 5l and aura?

im using your build atm, 75lvl so far, sometimes im having some troubles with bosses and too low damage for them, but clearspeed is okey :)

You should only use Ruthless for single target.

"
stevieQQ wrote:

You're pretty low level for doing t12+, unless your gear is amazing you're going to have a bad time. Can you link your gear/pob?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info