[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

The guide has come quite a ways since you first put it out! Looking forward to the video(s).
what max map lvl you finish using this gear?
I followed this guide with some small alterations. At level 75 I was doing Beachhead to level up fast. Did up to T13 already with ease.

Was having some mana problems on boss, so I took 3 mana nodes and it seem to have fixed it.

I`m using some pretty OP gear tho.

Is there a reason why you don`t use Blood Rage with the build, since you seem to have a socket to spare?
"
Wereduvah wrote:
I was extremely lucky that I could afford Kaom's heart, two 6l oro's (820 and 800 fire dps) and taming, farming right now for the headhunter, second taming and xoph's heart. Why two 6l oro's? Well, one is for the clearing (flicker strike) and one for stupidly insane single target. I still need uber lab enchant and dying sun from shaper but dps is just insane. With pointblank added I have 600k dps with just one magma orb and I currently have 7 (three from molten strike and 4 from two unique jewels called "Wildfire"), giving me 4.2 million dps just from balls (and 300k from just hit). Most of gems still not lvl 20 and only immolate has 20 quality but I can already tell that I can hit 6 million shaper dps by some more gearing. To sum up:
First - great build, Oroboro. I have spent three years trying to make a viable flicker but I failed every time. Now thankfully to you I finally managed to make not only good flicker, but probably my best character.
Second - consider molten strike as a broken single target skill. 500 chaos for another 6l sword or at least 50c for 5l is almost nothing compared to how much dps you will get

Hey man, i just started a character to try this build, currently at level 70. It seems you are really killing with the molten strike at single target. This is my first "elemental damage" character so im not really confident whit the decisions i make when scaling the damage. Since you sound so confident with your arrangements on this build i would really appreciate if i could see the items you use/ skill tree or at least your molten strike gem set-up. Thanks in advance!

And thanks to original poster too!
"
buttseckz wrote:
I followed this guide with some small alterations. At level 75 I was doing Beachhead to level up fast. Did up to T13 already with ease.

Was having some mana problems on boss, so I took 3 mana nodes and it seem to have fixed it.

Is there a reason why you don`t use Blood Rage with the build, since you seem to have a socket to spare?

Try enlighten instead of blood rage, it must solve mana problems too
IGN gubert
"
Gubert wrote:
"
buttseckz wrote:

Try enlighten instead of blood rage, it must solve mana problems too

It's an idea. I like Blood Rage for the extra 20% attack speed, leech and reduced ramp up on the frenzy charges.

I managed to somewhat fix the mana issues by adding a little bit more mana to my build. I think it is important to have at least the double of the cost of the skill as remaining mana. For instance, my Flicker is costing 52 mana, I had 97 mana remaining. I upped that to 120 and now I can use it twice before I ran out and it gives me some time to replenish that. I'm not sure if that was it tho, or if I simply got more damage now. 12 more levels since last post.
Thanks for updating it @op.
"
Oroboro wrote:

You're pretty low level for doing t12+, unless your gear is amazing you're going to have a bad time. Can you link your gear/pob?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAUtBbUHdQ48EYEUIBRxFHUW6RiRGNsaPhznIVUhYCKvIuoj9iQ3KaUqOCyFLlMwfDIBN9Q4UzpSPfw-z0CgR35KfU2SUEdRR1b6WGNaGl4TXz9f0GFSYetjp2VNZ6BoZWoebyd07XTxdqx253fXeHp4-XpTeu982X7dfyuCB4TFhNmE74Zgh2qHdozPjX2NuY2_j2CYV5pqmyabtaknqZStjbIZtMW8n702vea-p78IwKbC7MM6xtjPes9-0iHTb9l82sHcPd1G45_o1uoY7T_vDu9O8i_yQfPd9kj3Mvhf-Ov8S_1u?accountName=stevieQQ&characterName=StevieFlickerAGAIN

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/stevieQQ/characters name StevieFlickerAgain

Last edited by stevieQQ on Sep 2, 2017, 3:36:08 PM
"
bommijn wrote:
Thanks for updating it @op.

No problem at all! Will be continuing to update as things come up :)

"
stevieQQ wrote:
"
Oroboro wrote:

You're pretty low level for doing t12+, unless your gear is amazing you're going to have a bad time. Can you link your gear/pob?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAUtBbUHdQ48EYEUIBRxFHUW6RiRGNsaPhznIVUhYCKvIuoj9iQ3KaUqOCyFLlMwfDIBN9Q4UzpSPfw-z0CgR35KfU2SUEdRR1b6WGNaGl4TXz9f0GFSYetjp2VNZ6BoZWoebyd07XTxdqx253fXeHp4-XpTeu982X7dfyuCB4TFhNmE74Zgh2qHdozPjX2NuY2_j2CYV5pqmyabtaknqZStjbIZtMW8n702vea-p78IwKbC7MM6xtjPes9-0iHTb9l82sHcPd1G45_o1uoY7T_vDu9O8i_yQfPd9kj3Mvhf-Ov8S_1u?accountName=stevieQQ&characterName=StevieFlickerAGAIN

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/stevieQQ/characters name StevieFlickerAgain

The big problem is that you're not getting the damage boost from The Wise Oak because your overcapped cold res is higher than your overcapped fire res. You need to get more fire res or less cold res somehow, maybe through swapping rares or changing jewels. Other than that, as long as you're switching melee splash for Ruthless you have 300k dps already, you should be more than fine! If you really feel like you need more damage, either level in lower tier maps or unspec out of some health nodes. Hope this helps!
How does this build compare to the ranger version by poe guides. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info