[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

interesting build, I'm currently trying to level a zerker just to try out flicker.
I have found out that having a high hp/str belt with WED gives almost as much, if not more, than deceiver belt. (from POB)

We would have more than enough resist with 2x Taming to use a no-resist belt.

Also, for the final skill tree. I would not take the hp/jewel node at the scion side (Saves 9 point)

But instead take the remaining hp nodes found around the tree (5% ones at the start of our tree and above Iron Grip)

For the jewel slot, you can take the one beside Iron Grip and Vaal pact. You get 2x Jewel slot for just 5 skill points.

Last edited by cyuansheng on Sep 5, 2017, 9:03:30 AM
Pretty nice Build so far, just got 2 Problems:

- Mana
- survive (well because no mana -> stand still for half a sec = dead)
even skip using anger for more mana

Path of Building pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/ic9UAuQx

anyone have ideas?
Last edited by Rablin on Sep 5, 2017, 12:42:58 PM
"
cyuansheng wrote:
interesting build, I'm currently trying to level a zerker just to try out flicker.
I have found out that having a high hp/str belt with WED gives almost as much, if not more, than deceiver belt. (from POB)

We would have more than enough resist with 2x Taming to use a no-resist belt.

Also, for the final skill tree. I would not take the hp/jewel node at the scion side (Saves 9 point)

But instead take the remaining hp nodes found around the tree (5% ones at the start of our tree and above Iron Grip)

For the jewel slot, you can take the one beside Iron Grip and Vaal pact. You get 2x Jewel slot for just 5 skill points.

A near max rolled WED belt gives us a lot of damage, but still not as much as the Belt of the Deceiver. It's probably worth grabbing one with a super high WED roll and lots of life + str.
The problem with taking the other jewel socket nodes you suggested is that the tree has Molten Strike as single target in mind. For maximum damage potential, you need to use two Wildfire jewels in the tree, so neither sockets you suggested would do because they don't meet the 40 str requirement for the jewel to work.

"
Rablin wrote:
Pretty nice Build so far, just got 2 Problems:

- Mana
- survive (well because no mana -> stand still for half a sec = dead)
even skip using anger for more mana

Path of Building pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/ic9UAuQx

anyone have ideas?

Why did you skip around the marauder start and not grab the life/armor nodes?
For your mana problems, you need to take Spirit Void (next to Vitality Void) and if that doesn't work grab the Duelist node Mana Flows as well. Those should fix both your survivability and mana issues.
The PoB pastebin and poeurl dont have the same skilltrees. Which is the current one that you recommend using?
Ingame: ReExist
"
deadbyt3 wrote:
The PoB pastebin and poeurl dont have the same skilltrees. Which is the current one that you recommend using?

They are the same, just the PoB has more points for endgame when you're level 85+. Basically when you start the build follow the normal skilltree I linked, then when you get two 5L Oro's and want to do stupid single target damage with Molten Strike against stuff like Shaper and higher map bosses use the PoB skilltree.
Is Sin's Rebirth a viable flask for the build?
Why not use Doryani's Invitation rather than Belt of the Deceiver is the 10% extra damage better than the 30% increased fire damage
Okay noob question here. Does the 6-link need to be in the weapon or can it be used in the armor? (Have a belly of the beast 6-link atm)
"
Oroboro wrote:

For maximum damage potential, you need to use two Wildfire jewels in the tree, so neither sockets you suggested would do because they don't meet the 40 str requirement for the jewel to work.

Ah, I guess we'll skip the ones beside iron grip first and take the one above RT instead. Still saves more point and potentially free up points for an extra jewel beside vaal pact instead.

Just putting it into perspective, the 9 points can free up 3 jewel slot ( RT, Iron Grip & Vaal pact area ) :D

Very excited to get this build going. I must say that INT-requirement for gems is a rather huge problem with this amount of unique items. Although, I really like it how gearing is very simple with this many unique items....

Just bought this for 40c lol, it covers both my lightning resist + int-requirement and still gives a good amount of life+IAS

Anyone have the ideal flask set up?

I'm thinking Life flask, Oak, Aztri, Silver and Granite/Sulphur/QuickSilver
Last edited by cyuansheng on Sep 5, 2017, 7:19:38 PM
"
ZeyonMairo wrote:
Is Sin's Rebirth a viable flask for the build?

Sin's Rebirth gives you Unholy Might, which converts our physical to chaos damage. Unfortunately we have 0 physical damage so you get absolutely nothing from it, so definitely don't use it on this build.

"
Agrelis wrote:
Why not use Doryani's Invitation rather than Belt of the Deceiver is the 10% extra damage better than the 30% increased fire damage

Belt of the Deceiver gives way more dps than Doryani's.

"
Okay noob question here. Does the 6-link need to be in the weapon or can it be used in the armor? (Have a belly of the beast 6-link atm)

You can use it in your armor, but if you eventually switch to a Kaom's Heart with no sockets in your chest it would be ideal to have a 6 link Oro's for the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info