[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

"
Oroboro wrote:
"
Scorpws wrote:
Hello bro.

The build is Uber Izaro/Shaper/Uber Atziri viable?

Absolutely it is! With 7k life even without Kaom's Heart and over 1 mil dps it can easily do most endgame content :) Berserker + Vaal Pact combo basically lets us facetank anything unless it one shots us.

:)))))))

I will create and test. Any guide for leveling? Uniques, gems?
Hey, one recommendation, on where the Destroyer Node is taken, you taken 2 nodes with 12% Physical Increase Damage and 1 Node with 4% Increased Attack Speed instead of taking 3 nodes with 12% Physical Increase Damage. Could you possibly explain why? Don't you get better yields if you take 3 vs 2 nodes with 12% Physical Damage considering the Fireborn Jewel is within Radius?
"
Scorpws wrote:
"
Oroboro wrote:
"
Scorpws wrote:
Hello bro.

The build is Uber Izaro/Shaper/Uber Atziri viable?

Absolutely it is! With 7k life even without Kaom's Heart and over 1 mil dps it can easily do most endgame content :) Berserker + Vaal Pact combo basically lets us facetank anything unless it one shots us.

:)))))))

I will create and test. Any guide for leveling? Uniques, gems?

I'm going to add a leveling section, but basically just grab the life/phys damage nodes and level using Sunder with Gorebreaker - Brightbreak - Geofri's Baptism - The Cauteriser until Oro's.

"
Geeron29 wrote:
Hey, one recommendation, on where the Destroyer Node is taken, you taken 2 nodes with 12% Physical Increase Damage and 1 Node with 4% Increased Attack Speed instead of taking 3 nodes with 12% Physical Increase Damage. Could you possibly explain why? Don't you get better yields if you take 3 vs 2 nodes with 12% Physical Damage considering the Fireborn Jewel is within Radius?

I just tested and on the final build it's only a .4% difference, but on the average build, including mine at the moment it's 1% more dps, so definitely worth taking instead, I'll change that in the tree for sure, thanks!
Last edited by Oroboro on Aug 26, 2017, 1:52:07 AM
Just a last question. How we deal with Atziri if she can't be ignited? What skill do we get to kill her?
"
Scorpws wrote:
Just a last question. How we deal with Atziri if she can't be ignited? What skill do we get to kill her?

mmmmmmmmolten strike....
Hmm.. I'm very close to mapping with the build, and one big issue I ran into was that I don't always seem to have enough mana to cast flicker strike. I've followed the build to a tee, but I can't help but wonder if there just isn't enough mana leech. (I got the spirit void node and still couldn't keep spamming flicker on a 6l). What am I missing :/ ?

EDIT: taking revelry has solved mana issues on mobs, however bosses are still iffy. I think I'm just lacking in DPS still, haven't gotten all the uniques in place or rings with ele damage
Last edited by CookieWhale on Aug 26, 2017, 11:06:19 AM
"
CookieWhale wrote:
Hmm.. I'm very close to mapping with the build, and one big issue I ran into was that I don't always seem to have enough mana to cast flicker strike. I've followed the build to a tee, but I can't help but wonder if there just isn't enough mana leech. (I got the spirit void node and still couldn't keep spamming flicker on a 6l). What am I missing :/ ?

EDIT: taking revelry has solved mana issues on mobs, however bosses are still iffy. I think I'm just lacking in DPS still, haven't gotten all the uniques in place or rings with ele damage

I have the same problem, runnig out of mana...Someone has an answer?, and last thing, how do we deal with damage over time on us?, its not a savage hit so we cant leech to full life instantly.
Last edited by yissus on Aug 26, 2017, 12:28:42 PM
Only just started Mapping and don't have my post Kitava resist maxed out yet but I can already say that I LOVE this build.

Here is some Leveling advice for people

You can get to 67 (When you can equip Oro's) with a mix of Sunder for Bosses and ghetto Flickerstrike (Blood Rage + Poacher's Mark Aura) for zone clearing.

For your main attack Links while leveling your gonna wanna use:
Sunder + Melee Physical Damage + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Added Fire Damage for early leveling and all Bosses
Flickerstrike + Melee Physical Damage + Melee Splash + Multistrike for clearing areas up to bosses

I also HIGHLY recommend getting another 4 Link set up with:
Ancestral Protector + Melee Splash + Melee Physical Damage + Faster Attacks

Eventually upgrade to this setup when Ancestral Warchief becomes available @ 28
Ancestral Warchief + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Melee Physical Damage + Faster Attacks

Your Ancestral totem can carry you through tough boss fights since a lot of the time it will draw fire away from you and provides a constant source of damage that will slowly wear down any touch enemy.

For weapons I'd recommend starting by dual-wielding Redbeaks/Screaming Eagles, switching to Limbsplit @ level 13 (Try and get a good 4 link, it will matter later), switching to Wideswing @ 18 (Put Limbsplit in your secondary weapons slot), grab the "Severed Limbs" prophesy for about 3c before entering the Mine in Act 4, when you find Deshret's Spirit in level 2 of the mine switch over to Limbsplit before killing Hammerstorm, the unique mob guarding her, Limbsplit will turn into The Cauteriser which you will switch to once you hit 40 and carry you till you equip Oro's @ 67.

When doing passives you can largely ignore all the "Added Fired Damage" nodes until your at least using The Cauteriser. Rush Resolute Technique early on then sweep down to the Duelist area and start grabbing those nodes. Once you've finished up that zone (Except the Jewel slot, you should not socket The Fireborn jewel until your using Oro's or you'll lose DPS) start pathing over to Vaal Pact (focus on getting to the Jewel socket first and putting a Fertile Mind gem in there to cover your Int requirements). DO NOT GET VAAL PACT TILL LEVEL 67. If your ghetto flickerstriking you will kill yourself with Blood Rage if you can't regen. As usual focus on Life nodes first and once you feel like you have a good amount switch to DPS.

Following this strategy I was able to clear Normal and Cruel Lab at 36 & 60 respectively, leveled from 64-67 in Act 9 by farming the Blood Aquaducts for easy XP with ghetto flickerstrike before switching to Oro's. Finished the rest of the Act and all of Act 10 up to Kitava easily deathless. Did Merciless Lab @ 69 before doing Kitava (A good idea since you won't take the additional -30% resist penalty until you kill him, thus can get away with using worse gear by doing Lab first). Did the The Depraved Trinity & Kitava deathless simply by holding down Right Click and flickering.

For your Ascendancy you wanna do "Pain Reaver -> Cloaked in Savagery -> Crave the Slaughter -> Aspect of Carnage" in that order. I currently don't have the Eternal Lab done yet and lack Aspect of Carnage, but even without it the build is VERY effective. I went from Kitava directly into Tier 6 maps with no issue.

To the OP feel free to rip off some of my leveling advice when you decide to update the first post.
Last edited by Timboman on Aug 26, 2017, 2:15:15 PM
It seems that there other people are choosing champion over berserker for oro`s flicker. Any Conclusions of which ascendancy its better for flicker?
"
Scorpws wrote:

You can use Molten Strike - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Elemental Focus - Ruthless - Concentrated Effect - Faster Attacks with 2 Wildfire Jewels to delete Atziri and any other single target boss.

"
CookieWhale wrote:

Did you grab Pain Reaver from your Ascendancy? If you're still having mana problems, try grabbing the Spirit Void node across from the life leech node Vitality Void. I've never had any mana problems with this build even on a 6L, but hopefully that'll do the trick!

"
yissus wrote:
I have the same problem, runnig out of mana...Someone has an answer?, and last thing, how do we deal with damage over time on us?, its not a savage hit so we cant leech to full life instantly.

Same as above for your mana issues, with DoT you should be able to just Flicker to the nearest enemy and still be able to leech enough off of it to survive without any issues. You could also use another health flask if you feel like it'll help.

"
Timboman wrote:
Only just started Mapping and don't have my post Kitava resist maxed out yet but I can already say that I LOVE this build.

Here is some Leveling advice for people

You can get to 67 (When you can equip Oro's) with a mix of Sunder for Bosses and ghetto Flickerstrike (Blood Rage + Poacher's Mark Aura) for zone clearing.

For your main attack Links while leveling your gonna wanna use:
Sunder + Melee Physical Damage + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Added Fire Damage for early leveling and all Bosses
Flickerstrike + Melee Physical Damage + Melee Splash + Multistrike for clearing areas up to bosses

I also HIGHLY recommend getting another 4 Link set up with:
Ancestral Protector + Melee Splash + Melee Physical Damage + Faster Attacks

Eventually upgrade to this setup when Ancestral Warchief becomes available @ 28
Ancestral Warchief + Elemental Damage with Attacks + Melee Physical Damage + Faster Attacks

Your Ancestral totem can carry you through tough boss fights since a lot of the time it will draw fire away from you and provides a constant source of damage that will slowly wear down any touch enemy.

For weapons I'd recommend starting by dual-wielding Redbeaks/Screaming Eagles, switching to Limbsplit @ level 13 (Try and get a good 4 link, it will matter later), switching to Wideswing @ 18 (Put Limbsplit in your secondary weapons slot), grab the "Severed Limbs" prophesy for about 3c before entering the Mine in Act 4, when you find Deshret's Spirit in level 2 of the mine switch over to Limbsplit before killing Hammerstorm, the unique mob guarding her, Limbsplit will turn into The Cauteriser which you will switch to once you hit 40 and carry you till you equip Oro's @ 67.

When doing passives you can largely ignore all the "Added Fired Damage" nodes until your at least using The Cauteriser. Rush Resolute Technique early on then sweep down to the Duelist area and start grabbing those nodes. Once you've finished up that zone (Except the Jewel slot, you should not socket The Fireborn jewel until your using Oro's or you'll lose DPS) start pathing over to Vaal Pact (focus on getting to the Jewel socket first and putting a Fertile Mind gem in there to cover your Int requirements). DO NOT GET VAAL PACT TILL LEVEL 67. If your ghetto flickerstriking you will kill yourself with Blood Rage if you can't regen. As usual focus on Life nodes first and once you feel like you have a good amount switch to DPS.

Following this strategy I was able to clear Normal and Cruel Lab at 36 & 60 respectively, leveled from 64-67 in Act 9 by farming the Blood Aquaducts for easy XP with ghetto flickerstrike before switching to Oro's. Finished the rest of the Act and all of Act 10 up to Kitava easily deathless. Did Merciless Lab @ 69 before doing Kitava (A good idea since you won't take the additional -30% resist penalty until you kill him, thus can get away with using worse gear by doing Lab first). Did the The Depraved Trinity & Kitava deathless simply by holding down Right Click and flickering.

For your Ascendancy you wanna do "Pain Reaver -> Cloaked in Savagery -> Crave the Slaughter -> Aspect of Carnage" in that order. I currently don't have the Eternal Lab done yet and lack Aspect of Carnage, but even without it the build is VERY effective. I went from Kitava directly into Tier 6 maps with no issue.

To the OP feel free to rip off some of my leveling advice when you decide to update the first post.

Thank you so much for this, I will definitely be stealing some of this for the post lol. Basically exactly what I had in mind!

"
yissus wrote:
It seems that there other people are choosing champion over berserker for oro`s flicker. Any Conclusions of which ascendancy its better for flicker?

Champion is much tankier early because of the permanent fortify and defenses, but Berseker gets way way more damage (600k from Champion to 1mil from Berserker) and complete immunity to anything but one shots from Cloaked in Savagery. For me it's an easy choice.
Last edited by Oroboro on Aug 26, 2017, 10:49:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info