[3.7] Oro's Flicker Berserker | 3M DPS | Teleport Through Maps In Seconds

This build is based around Oro's Sacrifice and is an extremely cheap and powerful starting build.
We use Flicker Strike as our main skill to infinitely teleport around and decimate entire maps with god tier clear speed. We're capable of doing up to three million pure fire dps with Flicker Strike. You can catch my stream at: http://www.twitch.tv/oroboro

[Updated the build guide for 3.7! We've changed our ascendancy class from Juggernaut back to Berserker. With the changes to Berserker in this patch, it has the potential to scale Oro's to its highest damage yet. They also added several nodes on the passive tree that grant 'Damage with Swords' giving us more ways to scale up our DPS. All of these changes combined with the general buff to melee and new gems to scale our damage even further has made this build the strongest it's ever been.]

Spoiler
poeurl.com/css9
Path of Building: https://pastebin.com/ZYTWeFNK

Spoiler
On most builds using Flicker Strike as a main skill is difficult because it requires a Frenzy Charge to bypass the 2 second cooldown after you use it, but because of the stat 'Gain a Frenzy Charge if an Attack Ignites an Enemy' on Oro's Sacrifice
and our 93% chance to ignite from gems(49%)/oro's(20%)/curse(14%)/passives(10%), we are able to continuously gain Frenzy Charges to infinitely Flicker Strike until everything around us is dead.

Spoiler

Spoiler
REQUIRED
Spoiler

Oro's Sacrifice is the only true requirement for the build. It's cheap (1 alch), extremely powerful (800+ dps), and is the only weapon in the game that can reliably Flicker Strike infinitely.

RECOMMENDED
Spoiler

Belt of the Deceiver is an incredible belt with life, all res, and increased damage from the Intimidate Debuff.

Ngamahu Tiki is an amazing amulet for us because of the 70% increased fire damage, coupled with decent life and fire res.

Hrimnor's Resolve is a great helmet for us because of the 40% fire damage, along with great armor, life, and cold res.

Atziri's Promise is a great boost to damage and survivability and it's super cheap.

The Wise Oak is an absolute necessity for this build. The damage increase is way too big to ignore. The only problem with The Wise Oak is that you have to build your entire character around it. Because you need the damage penetration for fire, you need to make sure you always have your uncapped fire resistance higher than your other resists.

The Belly of the Beast gives us a ton of life. It's fairly expensive but worth the buy. You're going to be using it until you get a Kaom's Heart.

LUXURY
Spoiler

Kaom's Heart is our perfect endgame chestpiece because it gives us 500 flat life and 40% fire damage.

Xoph's Blood is insanely powerful. It gives us tons of life and tons of damage by covering enemies in ash. If you get one be sure to remove Atziri's Promise flask as it will do nothing with Avatar of Fire.

Spoiler
6L: Flicker Strike - Combustion - Multistrike - Close Combat - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Melee Splash
^Single Target Replace Melee Splash with Ruthless
4L: Cast when Damage Taken (Level 5) - Immortal Call (Level 7) - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration
4L: Flammability - Blasphemy - Anger - Enlighten
4L: Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Blood Magic

Spoiler
"Burn them all!"

Spoiler
Passive Tree
You want to start out by rushing over to Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics. Grab all the nodes along the path to it, but be sure to skip all of the elemental damage nodes until level 67 when you can equip Oro's. After you get Phase Acrobatics, rush towards Elemental Overload just before you hit level 67 so you can benefit from the massive damage boost it gives. This is when you should start putting points into frenzy charges and the elemental nodes for a huge damage increase. If you're ever feeling like you need more survivability, just put more points into life nodes.
Weapons
x2 Screaming Eagles (level 6) | Shiversting (level 14) | Edge of Madness (level 22) | Rigwald's Charge (level 44) | Terminus Est (level 51) | Oro's Sacrifice (level 67)
Ascendancy
Pain Reaver -> Crave the Slaughter -> Rite of Ruin -> Aspect of Carnage

Spoiler
COMING SOON™

Thanks for reading and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Last edited by Oroboro on Jun 13, 2019, 7:55:20 AM
Last bumped on Aug 2, 2019, 9:34:10 AM
I like the idea of using Oro's and would like to try the build out. One question though, what gear/gems would you use for the levelling process? I presume you can't really go with flicker until you can equip Oro's. Perhaps a similar setup with cyclone and some random unique swords? Thanks in advance.

Edit: also, in what order do you recommend taking the ascendancy passives?
Last edited by CookieWhale on Aug 22, 2017, 7:17:41 AM
"
CookieWhale wrote:
I like the idea of using Oro's and would like to try the build out. One question though, what gear/gems would you use for the levelling process? I presume you can't really go with flicker until you can equip Oro's. Perhaps a similar setup with cyclone and some random unique swords? Thanks in advance.

Edit: also, in what order do you recommend taking the ascendancy passives?

Level with Sunder for sure, can use Gorebreaker - Brightbreak - Geofri's Baptism - The Cauteriser if you have them.
For ascendancy passives go for cloaked in savagery first, then aspect of carnage. I'll update the main thread soon with more info!
Last edited by Oroboro on Aug 22, 2017, 1:08:47 PM
Yeah, already got on the Sunder train. Skill is working pretty well with the build. Ty!
Right when I was looking for a new build :D Want to try this out
Hey oro, the guide is looking nice! If I could recommend one thing it'd be that you should add the Path of Building pastebin to the guide as I know there's a number of us who likes to take a look at that kind of thing.

EDIT: I also noticed you get a lot of INT on your gear so you can use the various support gems. Instead of doing that you can get either a Brute force solution jewel or a Fertile Mind jewel and fix your int problem with that, freeing up a suffix on any of your gear with int.
Last edited by Smashdev on Aug 22, 2017, 7:14:48 PM
Thanks for the suggestions! I've updated the guide to include the pastebin link to Path of Building and I've included the Fertile Mind jewel in the build now, it's much easier to get our minimum requirements for our int gems now!
Hello bro.

The build is Uber Izaro/Shaper/Uber Atziri viable?
"
Scorpws wrote:
Hello bro.

The build is Uber Izaro/Shaper/Uber Atziri viable?

Absolutely it is! With 7k life even without Kaom's Heart and over 1 mil dps it can easily do most endgame content :) Berserker + Vaal Pact combo basically lets us facetank anything unless it one shots us.
looks like a perfect 5/7

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info