[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

How do you have 100k dps at lvl 70? I cannot even get close to that.
Almost killed shaper without xoph's blood or vaal pact (trying out something for fun, save 7 points in vaal pact and wear carnage heart + some leech rate passives ect).

Got to the 3rd phase 20% but the map was too filled up with balls to actually clear it. Prob can do it with more skill or getting vaal pact to face tank things a bit more. 3rd phase is really a dps check compared to the first 2 phase which was a breeze (0 deaths and easy) Once the arena becomes a death trap you can't cyclone at all.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Sep 12, 2017, 5:09:02 AM
"
xyzqsrbo wrote:
How do you have 100k dps at lvl 70? I cannot even get close to that.

That is because @Ezevade was using the gears from his Slayer. :)

"
RagnarokChu wrote:
Almost killed shaper without xoph's blood or vaal pact (trying out something for fun, save 7 points in vaal pact and wear carnage heart + some leech rate passives ect).

Got to the 3rd phase 20% but the map was too filled up with balls to actually clear it. Prob can do it with more skill or getting vaal pact to face tank things a bit more. 3rd phase is really a dps check compared to the first 2 phase which was a breeze (0 deaths and easy) Once the arena becomes a death trap you can't cyclone at all.

If you are able to do phase 1 and 2 deathless, you will be able to clear phase 3. :)
In one of your previous posts you said you prefer ignite on axe and pure damage on chest but all links on chest include added fire. Does it means that they are causing ignite too and can be replaced with melee physical for example?
Hi

Got an issue with frenzy charge, maybe i miss something but how do you get charge expect vs rare and unique? i'm using blood rage but in your setup you don't use it.

Onslaught from raider ascendent when at full frenzy charge don't proc ... why? ^^'

Fly safe
"
TristanKMF wrote:
In one of your previous posts you said you prefer ignite on axe and pure damage on chest but all links on chest include added fire. Does it means that they are causing ignite too and can be replaced with melee physical for example?

Chest has Elemental Focus gem thus losing the ignite capability.

"
Tagmatar wrote:
Hi

Got an issue with frenzy charge, maybe i miss something but how do you get charge expect vs rare and unique? i'm using blood rage but in your setup you don't use it.

Onslaught from raider ascendent when at full frenzy charge don't proc ... why? ^^'

Fly safe

You need rare or unique mob to get the frenzy charges if you are not using Blood Rage. Otherwise you will have to rely on Green Dream jewel.

You are right on the onslaught buff icon not showing up on full Frenzy charges. Probably need to file a bug report to GGG.
Thanks
"
kira1414 wrote:
You do not use Hatred because Avatar of Fire will convert 50% of the damage to fire and you will lose the other 50%.

For Anger, it reserve 50% of your mana and you won't be able to run Herald of Ash and Flammability.

"
kira1414 wrote:
Chest has Elemental Focus gem thus losing the ignite capability.

Thank you for the reply. Everything makes more sense now.
What weapons/skills are best for leveling to 70?
If I went Bronn's Lithe, would Iron Reflex be a good node to pickup? Looks like trading 28% evasion rating against 26% physical damage reduction.

Also how important is quality on Flammability?
Last edited by Sasazuka on Sep 15, 2017, 3:28:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info