[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

hi all =)

can someone share a POB with a nice DPS please ty =)
Last edited by mitenayo on Jun 6, 2021, 3:57:02 AM
Currently running this build, sitting at level 74. Resists are mostly capped (Missing like 10% on Lightning and Chaos is at -5) but I was dying a lot. I noticed my CWDT was at a much higher level than suspected, thus triggering the gems way too late so I fixed that. I also found some better boots but I am still dying a lot to random yellows and uniques.

Any suggestions as to how to fix that ?
Updated:

1. POB
2. Recommended gears (added Tombfist and Belt of Deceiver in replacement of Awakened Melee Physical)
I can see there is very few players are using Ngamahu's Flame in this league (or even in last league). I'm just wondering if this build has enough dps for end game bosses?
And is it viable that if I go for Raider/Assassin for crit cyclone?
Cheers.
I think I got duped w this site here:
https://www.poebuilds.net/builds/scion/infernal-cyclone

Is this your build for cyclone?

Please lmk, I don’t want to waste anymore time w this guys weird ass site and have no idea why I am using it (conversely, if it isn’t the worst you’ve ever seen lmk.)

FYI I am a noob as bish at scion, but wanted off meta and the flame cyclone was big departure from my heirophant Neko test run and arc witch (rip)
After play this build for one week in expedition league, I felt this build is kind of lack of DPS. The dps is not enough for red maps & awakane level 3 conquerors.. I have switched to raider spetral helix, feel much better now. Just an update :)
IMPORTANT: You will start to link the bottom section of the tree up when you reach level 75. Once you have the bottom section linked, you can re-spec into level 90 skill trees.

========================================================

May I know how to unlink the part in the skill tree from starting point to "Master of the Arena"? I tried to unlink but it won't allow me.

Are you saying only after I link to the tire looking thing (directly below the starting area) then I will be able to unlink the starting part?

Thank you.
Hi,

I noticed that someone commented on this but there is no answer?
- Your Tree in the POB and Pastebin say Slayer + Raider but in the actual tree, you have selected the Champion node? Can you please confirm which is correct? Slayer or Champion?
This build is pretty awesome!
For now I've got The Devouring Devotion as a helmet and it lets me have Anger, Flammability and HoA and use the little ES i have instead of mana, and it works fine :)
Is there an updated PoB for 3.16 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info