[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
kira1414 wrote:
"
gkmattos wrote:
I'm kind of lost in the Passives, should VAAL Pact be used or not?

Nope. I won't use Vaal Pact.

Cool! This is the second build that I follow from you as the slayer rocks.
First time playing scion though. Dying a lot more than Slayer, at least before 55.
I'm 54, so hope things get better at 55. Also when do you start to alter your passives? Like to refund them? Any level recommendation?

Thanks for answering and for the awesome build.
Hi5.
"
gkmattos wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
gkmattos wrote:
I'm kind of lost in the Passives, should VAAL Pact be used or not?

Nope. I won't use Vaal Pact.

Cool! This is the second build that I follow from you as the slayer rocks.
First time playing scion though. Dying a lot more than Slayer, at least before 55.
I'm 54, so hope things get better at 55. Also when do you start to alter your passives? Like to refund them? Any level recommendation?

Thanks for answering and for the awesome build.
Hi5.

I will only alter the skill tree after completing Uber lab. :)
"
kira1414 wrote:

I see! Thanks for letting me know!
Still I was wondering,how do you remove the points from the begginng? I cannot do it even if I connected down there as you did. Maybe some ascendancy is missing?

That was my question :)
Otherwise If i need to reverse everything that will be a lot of regrets, litterally.
Last edited by gkmattos on Apr 21, 2021, 3:54:41 AM
"
gkmattos wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:

I see! Thanks for letting me know!
Still I was wondering,how do you remove the points from the begginng? I cannot do it even if I connected down there as you did. Maybe some ascendancy is missing?
Spoiler

That was my question :)
Otherwise If i need to reverse everything that will be a lot of regrets, litterally.

Once you have completed Uber lab, pick up "Path of the Duelist" from the ascendancy and you will be able to disconnect from Scion starting point.
I'm sorry but I didn't understand why to use the Point Blank if in this build it doesn't contain the projectiles skills (at least from what I saw)

EDIT: fuck, I just noticed the Molten Burst in the Ngamahu's Flame is a projecile LOL nevermind
Last edited by franguinha on Apr 21, 2021, 4:40:01 PM
I have troubles with survival, I'm new on leagues and I'm playing this build (more or less) because it looks fun and I like the axe but now I cant finish lvl 75-80 Ultimatums and maps because I got one-shoted, also I found on map a guy wich transforms into a Siren teleport ice freak that I couldn't kill, someone can advice me some survival tips?

Otherwise great work and build ^-^
"
Belthainne wrote:
I have troubles with survival, I'm new on leagues and I'm playing this build (more or less) because it looks fun and I like the axe but now I cant finish lvl 75-80 Ultimatums and maps because I got one-shoted, also I found on map a guy wich transforms into a Siren teleport ice freak that I couldn't kill, someone can advice me some survival tips?

Otherwise great work and build ^-^

Flasks are important (check out the flasks section) to improve your survivability. You want 6000 life when you hit level 90.

For the Siren teleport ice freak, which map would that be? Do you mean the redeemer boss? If so, you can take a look at this video:

https://youtu.be/Iod_rJE2Lo4
I have been improved my flasks and build but now I'm insta diying on maps superior to 76. I have 4ks of Hp and trying to improve that but I dont know what I'm doing bad, because my elemental resistances are on 100% or more but I usually get insta killed by bosses and some enemies....

I have this stats now:

Def 3400
Evasion 6850
Resistances ~100% and chaos res -44%

The siren freak was a man who use multi-throw and when he dies it transforms into a siren-like monster who ony teleport and chills and I never see this again xDD

"
Belthainne wrote:
I have been improved my flasks and build but now I'm insta diying on maps superior to 76. I have 4ks of Hp and trying to improve that but I dont know what I'm doing bad, because my elemental resistances are on 100% or more but I usually get insta killed by bosses and some enemies....

I have this stats now:

Def 3400
Evasion 6850
Resistances ~100% and chaos res -44%

The siren freak was a man who use multi-throw and when he dies it transforms into a siren-like monster who ony teleport and chills and I never see this again xDD

Will be good to know which map you are referring to.

You definitely want to get your chaos resist to 30+%. Chaos damage is now a problem in POE and players can no longer avoid stacking resistance for that.

And btw, your character profile is hidden.
The Pros&Cons section references a Slayer pick for the ascendancy. The Ascendancy section and the actual tree mention Champion. So I'm a bit confused about that. Is it just an oversight from when you updated the guide? Plus: why Champion over Slayer?

Also, without a Slayer ascendancy, how do we deal with reflected physical damage? Sorry if I missed a point somewhere!
Last edited by evanb0 on May 24, 2021, 8:59:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info