[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

"
Twoez702 wrote:
so i got pretty lucky today and scored a tukohama's off of an ancient orb, should xoph be my first big purchase?

Spoiler

Certainly go for Xoph's Blood. Switching from Avatar of Fire gives you at least another 15% more damage.

"
Zieralol wrote:
Hey im kinda new to scion and unsure what to do with uber lab ascendancy points?
Did merc lab earlier today and i have champion and raider now, what do i put points in when i complete uber? Tnx

You will put the last 2 points into Path of the Duelist as it gives you 3 additional skill points.
Sorry if this question was asked before, but why you are not using auras like hatred or anger (would be good with xoph and avatar of fire)?
Last edited by TristanKMF on Sep 9, 2017, 9:20:37 AM
Made a quick PoB for the Non Xoph's (I am the poor) if anyone wants it, https://pastebin.com/jCqm0MhD Not too sure how accurate it is as i got a little confused with the jewels trying to figure out some reasonable stats on them. If anything else needs some tweaking let me know please.
Last edited by TTGJailbreak on Sep 9, 2017, 9:28:40 AM
"
TristanKMF wrote:
Sorry if this question was asked before, but why you are not using auras like hatred or anger (would be good with xoph and avatar of fire)?

You do not use Hatred because Avatar of Fire will convert 50% of the damage to fire and you will lose the other 50%.

For Anger, it reserve 50% of your mana and you won't be able to run Herald of Ash and Flammability.

"
TTGJailbreak wrote:
Made a quick PoB for the Non Xoph's (I am the poor) if anyone wants it, https://pastebin.com/jCqm0MhD Not too sure how accurate it is as i got a little confused with the jewels trying to figure out some reasonable stats on them. If anything else needs some tweaking let me know please.

Your gears look okay. Your jewels can do some replacement. Life % is priority on the jewels, follow by physical damage. Check the guide for preferred jewel rolls.

You can replace your Daresso with a rare amulet with high life roll. At level 95, your life pool should be over 6000 but I see that you only have 5331.
Not much in this build is "very cheap" but it does look solid if you have the currency.
"
xyzqsrbo wrote:
Not much in this build is "very cheap" but it does look solid if you have the currency.

Would be nice if there were some examples of budget versions of the gear, if you're buying your gear 70+ life with attack speed and good resistances on gloves for example they are going to be kind of annoying to come by, as a newer player it would be great to have an explanation of which stats should be the priority (capped resistances being obvious)

Unless you meant "very cheap" as in cheap for being a lab runner, just seems odd coming back to the game after taking a year or two off i remember a 1-4 exalts almost being enough to set you for doing all content for a lot of builds, now it seems like gear cost has risen quite a bit. While i do currently have 5600 hp with my gear i lack a bunch of dmg, compared to the guy who you linked to in the shaper kill im missing 600k total dps, i don't have Xoph's and im also using Carcass over Bronn's for the defenses so i expected a decent difference but not that large, the lack of attack speed from the gear and dmg in general lower my leech a lot so staying alive in some situations even with a hp pot can be really sketchy, and ive already sunk about 120c+ into the build. I guess i just don't know what to expect cost wise anymore.
Last edited by TTGJailbreak on Sep 11, 2017, 2:00:39 AM
Which gem setup for Ngamahu is better? Burning or Non-burning? Who tried it out?
"
TTGJailbreak wrote:
"
xyzqsrbo wrote:

Would be nice if there were some examples of budget versions of the gear, if you're buying your gear 70+ life with attack speed and good resistances on gloves for example they are going to be kind of annoying to come by, as a newer player it would be great to have an explanation of which stats should be the priority (capped resistances being obvious)

Unless you meant "very cheap" as in cheap for being a lab runner, just seems odd coming back to the game after taking a year or two off i remember a 1-4 exalts almost being enough to set you for doing all content for a lot of builds, now it seems like gear cost has risen quite a bit. While i do currently have 5600 hp with my gear i lack a bunch of dmg, compared to the guy who you linked to in the shaper kill im missing 600k total dps, i don't have Xoph's and im also using Carcass over Bronn's for the defenses so i expected a decent difference but not that large, the lack of attack speed from the gear and dmg in general lower my leech a lot so staying alive in some situations even with a hp pot can be really sketchy, and ive already sunk about 120c+ into the build. I guess i just don't know what to expect cost wise anymore.

The very cheap in this case is focusing on using Ngamahu's Flame and a normal 5L chest for Uber lab.

Builds that progress towards end game will tend to cost way more than the initial investment, which can be funded by farming Uber lab.

In fact, in the Slayer version of the build, someone already managed to kill Shaper without using Xoph's Blood.

"
Belchonok wrote:
Which gem setup for Ngamahu is better? Burning or Non-burning? Who tried it out?

I prefer ignite on axe, and pure damage on chest but either is fine. All setup can clear Shaper just fine.

Just note that ignite is better for clearing trash mobs and pure damage is better for boss fights.
"
kira1414 wrote:

"
Belchonok wrote:

I prefer ignite on axe, and pure damage on chest but either is fine. All setup can clear Shaper just fine.

Just note that ignite is better for clearing trash mobs and pure damage is better for boss fights.

For me, an ignite setup in axe is slightly better for bosses lol. So, your build has been chosen to quit this league farming UberIzaro, thanks.
seems like its time to finally start this build

finally linked and chromed my armor(took around 1k chromes)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info