[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

yeah its increased, that was my bad
"
yeah its increased, that was my bad

so champion doesnt give us damage increase no more than elementalist.
shall we pick ele-raider, use slam to trigger fortify?
there isnt much damage loss, meanwhile we have 50% ele reflection deduction.
Can somebody help me? I respec my scion for this build and try to farm lab. But traps do so huge damage. Even life flask doesn't help. I'm haven't problem with Izaro or maping, but traps is a nightmare. Can somebody explain how do you survive?
Last edited by PazitiF on Sep 5, 2017, 7:40:28 PM
"
pantxike wrote:

so champion doesnt give us damage increase no more than elementalist.
shall we pick ele-raider, use slam to trigger fortify?
there isnt much damage loss, meanwhile we have 50% ele reflection deduction.

Having permanent fortify makes mapping and boss clearing a smoother experience since you don't have to constantly keep a look out for fortify buff. Using leap slam to proc fortify will also mean that you will need to disengage for that split second and resulting in overall damage lose.

For single elemental reflect, you can equip Sibyl ring popping ruby flask will allow you to tank through. You just have to skip elemental reflect mod on maps.

"
PazitiF wrote:
Can somebody help me? I respec my scion for this build and try to farm lab. But traps do so huge damage. Even life flask doesn't help. I'm haven't problem with Izaro or maping, but traps is a nightmare. Can somebody explain how do you survive?

For Uber Lab, I recommend 2 x anti-bleed life flask. Flask 1 with 50% instant recovery and flask 2 just need anti-bleed on it. Flask 2 enables you to heal over traps since it has a longer healing duration.

For Pantheon, use Soul of Ryslatha for the life pot recharge.
Last edited by kira1414 on Sep 5, 2017, 9:04:27 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:

For Uber Lab, I recommend 2 x anti-bleed life flask. Flask 1 with 50% instant recovery and flask 2 just need anti-bleed on it. Flask 2 enables you to heal over traps since it has a longer healing duration.

For Pantheon, use Soul of Ryslatha for the life pot recharge.

Thx, I'll try it.
I'm newbie so please forgive me if i ask something too stupid.
My first question is why do you use "Physical to lightning support" gem? i just got my 5L armor and when i put that gem on the damage drop instantly.
My second question is that when i use "herald of ash" + "enfeeble" + "flammability" I only got about 35 mana left and cant do anything, is it because I dont have enough mana or i should just use 2 out of 3 spell?
And thank you for your guide it's an awsome guide, as a newbie it help me alot :)
Which would be a more fun and accessible build? The slayer or the scion one? I have around 250c of currency available from my TS Raider for investment and I'm thinking of trying out Ngamahu to get more content cleared.
"
EinUchiha wrote:
I'm newbie so please forgive me if i ask something too stupid.
My first question is why do you use "Physical to lightning support" gem? i just got my 5L armor and when i put that gem on the damage drop instantly.
My second question is that when i use "herald of ash" + "enfeeble" + "flammability" I only got about 35 mana left and cant do anything, is it because I dont have enough mana or i should just use 2 out of 3 spell?
And thank you for your guide it's an awsome guide, as a newbie it help me alot :)

1) You don't use Physical to Lightning gem when you have Avatar of Fire. If you read carefully, the gems section indicated that Xoph's Blood and Avatar of Fire skill tree shares the same gem setup.

2) You will need Enlighten 4 to run all 3. Alternatively, you can drop Herald of Ash.

P.S. Build for Slayer have "Frequently Asked Questions" section with helpfull information.
Last edited by PazitiF on Sep 6, 2017, 5:13:02 PM
hiya just wanted to say killed shaper tonight with this great build so thank for all the effort you have done really enjoyed this build

https://imgur.com/a/T0Uv5
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Sep 6, 2017, 8:16:29 PM
"
GingerBread24 wrote:
Which would be a more fun and accessible build? The slayer or the scion one? I have around 250c of currency available from my TS Raider for investment and I'm thinking of trying out Ngamahu to get more content cleared.

Main difference between Slayer and Scion is Vaal Pact. Former (does not use Vaal Pact) requires you to know when to evade to stay alive while latter (uses Vaal Pact) requires you to be in constant combat in order to stay alive.

Slayer is a better option if one of your main focus is Uber lab runs because of the immunity to bleed when you are leeching.

"
hiya just wanted to say killed shaper tonight with this great build so thank for all the effort you have done really enjoyed this build

https://imgur.com/a/T0Uv5

Grats on the Shaper kill! I see that you got the best roll out of your Dying Sun. Reduced 10%! Double grats!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info