[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

just like to say really enjoying the build its very strong and fun and thanks for the time you guys put into this i just crafted these two items cant wait to level and use them :)

I barely ever get frenzy charges. I am missing something?
"
BenN1ce wrote:

You only get frenzy charges from attacking rare/unique enemies, my modification for the build was meant for high end bosses (shaper, guardians).
Of course that is assuming you took raider ascendancy
"
Ezevade wrote:
"
BenN1ce wrote:

You only get frenzy charges from attacking rare/unique enemies, my modification for the build was meant for high end bosses (shaper, guardians).
Of course that is assuming you took raider ascendancy

for mapping it's easily possible to swap culling strike for blood rage, isn't it?
Last edited by listLogic on Sep 2, 2017, 4:50:51 AM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
How valuable is devo devoation helm if you're using the Bronn's Lithe chest (which lacks defensive stats, but gives you ton of attack speed/movement speed). If you don't need the dex then it might be overall in some offensive stats. Instead of 15% attack speed/20 Movement speed you might be able to wear:

Starkonja's Head:

Trade in movement speed for 100 life

Heretic's Veil:
Can run a 2nd curse for even more damage/defensive (flame + ele weakness or defensive curse, or even more life leech with warlords)

The Tempest's Binding
Super support totem + some decent stats + harbringer buff

Generic super tank helm + resist/other stats:
This will deal with the lack of defensive stats on the chest, allowing you to easily get an enchant on the helm + fill in stats/resist you may need on other slots/jewels for easier gearing.

For "budget" builds this is by far the best choice instead of devo + belly/carcass jack ect.

You want lots of attack speed. The faster you hit, the faster you leech too. So the speed bonus that Devoto provide is a huge plus to the build.

You can certainly run dual curse with Heretic + Belly + Windscream for leveling and use Bronn + Devoto setup for clearing end game bosses.

That is certainly true but it is 10x cheaper to buy for example a generic helm with a +15% attack speed helm and get tons of resist/health on the stat. Devo only beats it out if you actually get the enchant on it. Same goes for the Starkonja's head with base 10% attack speed + 15% from the enchant with 100 life.

Only difference is the 20% movement speed, but the devo helm + tank chest will be as strong as tank helm + bronn's lithe (since that would be the devo dps slot instead but stronger).

10-13x for a Devo devotion vs 20-30c max to 1-2ex for other helms, most money would go a much farther way getting the xoph blood instead for example or general upgrades. imo it's a very good bridge from devo - good helm + 15% cyclone enchant - devo with 15% cyclone enchant.

was trying to color it 2/2/2 but for 5 off color instead, guess i'm keeping this ;v
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Sep 1, 2017, 11:53:47 PM
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
How valuable is devo devoation helm if you're using the Bronn's Lithe chest (which lacks defensive stats, but gives you ton of attack speed/movement speed). If you don't need the dex then it might be overall in some offensive stats. Instead of 15% attack speed/20 Movement speed you might be able to wear:

Starkonja's Head:

Trade in movement speed for 100 life

Heretic's Veil:
Can run a 2nd curse for even more damage/defensive (flame + ele weakness or defensive curse, or even more life leech with warlords)

The Tempest's Binding
Super support totem + some decent stats + harbringer buff

Generic super tank helm + resist/other stats:
This will deal with the lack of defensive stats on the chest, allowing you to easily get an enchant on the helm + fill in stats/resist you may need on other slots/jewels for easier gearing.

For "budget" builds this is by far the best choice instead of devo + belly/carcass jack ect.

You want lots of attack speed. The faster you hit, the faster you leech too. So the speed bonus that Devoto provide is a huge plus to the build.

You can certainly run dual curse with Heretic + Belly + Windscream for leveling and use Bronn + Devoto setup for clearing end game bosses.

That is certainly true but it is 10x cheaper to buy for example a generic helm with a +15% attack speed helm and get tons of resist/health on the stat. Devo only beats it out if you actually get the enchant on it. Same goes for the Starkonja's head with base 10% attack speed + 15% from the enchant with 100 life.

Only difference is the 20% movement speed, but the devo helm + tank chest will be as strong as tank helm + bronn's lithe (since that would be the devo dps slot instead but stronger).

10-13x for a Devo devotion vs 20-30c max to 1-2ex for other helms, most money would go a much farther way getting the xoph blood instead for example or general upgrades. imo it's a very good bridge from devo - good helm + 15% cyclone enchant - devo with 15% cyclone enchant.

was trying to color it 2/2/2 but for 5 off color instead, guess i'm keeping this ;v

10-13 ex for devoto? What kind of enchant were you buying?
Dont go for cyclone enchants, go for Flammability curse effectiveness its much better
Last edited by Ezevade on Sep 2, 2017, 4:56:55 AM
"
Ezevade wrote:

Dont go for cyclone enchants, go for Flammability curse effectiveness its much better

Enchant is +15% attack speed like I said.

I'm making the point that if the only reason we are getting Devo devotion is for the 16% attack speed, we can get a 15% enchant tank helm/another helm which will give the same amount of attack speed while having much more stats (outside of 20% movement speed). Which is an option that isn't devo +40% damage cyclone or 15% attack speed which makes them cost an crazy amount.

Last edited by RagnarokChu on Sep 2, 2017, 5:18:43 AM
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
"
Ezevade wrote:

Enchant is +15% attack speed like I said.

I'm making the point that if the only reason we are getting Devo devotion is for the 16% attack speed, we can get a 15% enchant tank helm/another helm which will give the same amount of attack speed while having much more stats (outside of 20% movement speed). Which is an option that isn't devo +40% damage cyclone or 15% attack speed which makes them cost an crazy amount.

As i said earlier, DO NOT go for cyclone enchants, go for 30% flammability effect it benefits you more..
that devoto would cost like 70c
Flammability curse 30% (outside of being rare and hard to get in the ladder) devo brings the curse to 57%, on shaper/guardians it goes down to 11% from 9% (original) so you're really only getting 2% more curse effectiveness.

70c one is 20% effectiveness and there are 3 30% effectiveness on the entire market :V

Not saying that not good but it's 20% movement speed + 2% more curse effectiveness on strong bosses (13% more on trash) vs potential tank stats or let's say 10%/15% attack speed + 15% attack speed on something like a Starkonja's Head or rat's nest.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Sep 2, 2017, 5:21:09 AM
"
RagnarokChu wrote:
Flammability curse 30% (outside of being rare and hard to get in the ladder) devo brings the curse to 57%, on shaper/guardians it goes down to 11% from 9% (original) so you're really only getting 2% more curse effectiveness.

70c one is 20% effectiveness and there are 3 30% effectiveness on the entire market :V

Not saying that not good but it's 20% movement speed + 2% more curse effectiveness on strong bosses (13% more on trash) vs potential tank stats or let's say 10%/15% attack speed + 15% attack speed on something like a Starkonja's Head or rat's nest.

Well if you are talking about shaper now, there is no tanky stats that will prevent you from getting one shotted by his spells so you can aswell get some mov speed to run out of them..

I mean its mostly personal preference i'd take movement speed over defense stats any day because i like moving around the boss a lot..

And there is a guy selling it for 80c right now (Harbinger SC)
Last edited by Ezevade on Sep 2, 2017, 6:05:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info