[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

this build can run with hc?
"
An1Lusion wrote:
What weapons/skills are best for leveling to 70?

You can use Sunder, Earthquake, or Molten Strike to level till 55. You can switch to the main skill setup once you reach level 55 and using Ngamahu's axe.

"
Sasazuka wrote:
If I went Bronn's Lithe, would Iron Reflex be a good node to pickup? Looks like trading 28% evasion rating against 26% physical damage reduction.

Also how important is quality on Flammability?

You can check out the FAQ section. A lot of commonly asked questions are answered there. :)

On quality of flammability, yes. It is good to have.

"
PwN.DaiKo wrote:
this build can run with hc?

You can run Enfeeble curse and Belly of Beast when you play the build in HC.
hi mate as i see im following your build for my scion cyclone, but the prob is my cyclone is converted from normal to your ngamahu,and so far im only got 21k dps on level 88

here is my character on cyclone i use, lebarbiegrill

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lefezza/characters
Hi, is Flamability + Enfeeble good enough ?
"
Lefezza wrote:
hi mate as i see im following your build for my scion cyclone, but the prob is my cyclone is converted from normal to your ngamahu,and so far im only got 21k dps on level 88

here is my character on cyclone i use, lebarbiegrill

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lefezza/characters

You will want Vaal Pact on your skill tree. You can look at the skill trees in the guide and spec your skill tree to match it.

Gear wise, I would replace Gang's with a rare boots that provide more defensive stats.

Also check out the recommended rare sections.

You can replace Carnage heart with high life roll rare amulet.

Flask wise, you can refer to the guide for recommended rolls on the blue flasks.

"
grozar wrote:
Hi, is Flamability + Enfeeble good enough ?

Yes. You can run just Flammability + Enfeeble.
hi mate, good news, i got xoph amulet for cheap
now i use brons with perfect of clolors for 5 link
now i try to re spect, and guess what? im need like 50-ish intel for the support gem :(

here is the char update
skill tree https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAAJfBLMFLQd1CZYLYQ48FCAUcRR1GJEY2yFVIWAh0CKvLIUuUzGeMn41kjXWNug4UzkOOlI64TwtQKBDMUQlRQpGaUd-TeNQR1oaXhNfP2DeYVJlTWXwZlRmnmebaGVo8m8ncg907XTxdU52rHbneHp7bnzZggeCm4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKFe4Zgh2qPYJRvlyGXeZo7mmqiAKQMpMKmV6aNpq-ou6knqZStja4-r2y3PryfvTa-p768wKbBfMMzxBXE9sauz37Tb9i92WHZfNrB3D3hc-RR6hjrCew47w7vTvAf8kXz3fTG9zL46_xL_gr-jw==?accountName=Lefezza&characterName=LeBarbieGrill

edited here is my equipment so far
Last edited by Lefezza on Sep 17, 2017, 12:27:10 AM
"
Lefezza wrote:
hi mate, good news, i got xoph amulet for cheap
now i use brons with perfect of clolors for 5 link
now i try to re spect, and guess what? im need like 50-ish intel for the support gem :(

here is the char update
skill tree

Spoiler

edited here is my equipment so far

I would recommend you to follow the pathing in Avatar of Fire skill tree as it is more skill point efficient. :)

On the part of missing int, you can get them from ring or jewels (there are 6 jewel sockets). Or you can pick up Ancestral Knowledge since it is reachable within 1 skill point.
I can't choose between faster attacks and melee physical in chest for bronn (pure damage setup). How much of a difference would be using faster attacks with cyclone. I checked Ezevade build and he used melee physical in shaper fight
Last edited by TristanKMF on Sep 19, 2017, 5:07:51 AM
"
TristanKMF wrote:
I can't choose between faster attacks and melee physical in chest for bronn (pure damage setup). How much of a difference would be using faster attacks with cyclone. Check Ezevade build and he used melee physical in shaper fight

If you get my colours (3r 2b 1g) on 144dex chest absolutely go for Melee physical.
Considering i spent 400 chaos on chromas to get those colours i wouldnt recommend doing it.
"
Ezevade wrote:
If you get my colours (3r 2b 1g) on 144dex chest absolutely go for Melee physical.
Considering i spent 400 chaos on chromas to get those colours i wouldnt recommend doing it.

Well i was able to make it 2r2b2g. Don't really know if i want to try to get 3r. Still want to reach maximum potential of this build. Though i'm 88lvl still need xoph amulet and have only 5k hp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info