[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

How should I proceed from this point on, gear wise? My budget is around 2.5ex right now. What should I prioritize? I'm having trouble with t11-12 bosses.
"
pintmun2 wrote:
why we don't use Death Opus bow ?
sorry for my Q i'm newbie for this game

Because it's a Doomfletch build.

"
harby wrote:
How should I proceed from this point on, gear wise? My budget is around 2.5ex right now. What should I prioritize? I'm having trouble with t11-12 bosses.

Avatar of the Veil - This is huge for your damage, since it's 90% from elemental. This should have been acquired from your second ascendancy as the elemental status immunity during phasing is in large part why nobody plays Deadeye.

You can also benefit from a second double physical steel ring, and with WED if you can afford it, +1 arrow Drillneck (or Signal Fire), more quality gems for your Barrage link if you don't like swapping.
Last edited by Eninya on Sep 20, 2017, 10:01:49 AM
Hey guys can you help me with the next gear upgrades?

I am sometimes dying in maps (vs bosses only, e.g. the ricochet boss at t10 port). Vs map mobs I usually wear biscos and have never had any problems with them.

My resists are balanced and the character feels pretty strong. But I'm a new player and admittedly not a very good one, and I still don't know about things I SHOULD facetank and outleech vs stuff I should actually just dodge.

What kind of upgrades would you recommend?

I am personally thinking of getting a Kaom's and a 2nd doomfletch with 5L for TS (I don't have currency for 6L). The extra life might make my stupid plays less punished.

Some people have been advocating against Abyssus for running maps, but I don't die to mobs, and frankly I feel safer with abyssus + faster killing against bosses vs another helmet. I have an alternate helmet for lab
with same link colors I could use.
One more question from me (sorry!), how important do you consider Piercing Shots passive to be? (pierce +2)
I tell ya, getting cold and fire the SAME and lightning resist 60% more than cold and fire is nearly impossible. Iv been staring at my sheet and alt tabbing to poe trade for 2 hours.

I'm pretty stuck.

Also, Im not sure I understand. My resists ALMOST line up with dying sun, taste of hate and wise oak popped, but without them popped my resists are all over the place.

If I swap to a different belt, my resists are almost lined up but NOT when I pop flasks!

All that matters is they line up WITH flasks, popped correct?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 20, 2017, 3:02:33 PM
So, what's my next step in terms of upgrades? I'm looking at my gloves, rings (although one has my resists for wise oak), or amulet. I could get a different helm, and that may be the next upgrade, however I don't have the 30 ex for a rat's nest/Abyssus with barrage projectiles. Thanks!

"
I tell ya, getting cold and fire the SAME and lightning resist 60% more than cold and fire is nearly impossible. Iv been staring at my sheet and alt tabbing to poe trade for 2 hours.

I'm pretty stuck.

Also, Im not sure I understand. My resists ALMOST line up with dying sun, taste of hate and wise oak popped, but without them popped my resists are all over the place.

If I swap to a different belt, my resists are almost lined up but NOT when I pop flasks!

All that matters is they line up WITH flasks, popped correct?

When you pop ToH and Dying sun, you want all three of your resistances to me the same. Also, don't forget you can get resists on jewels. I have a couple jewels that evened out my resists. I got to the point that I found all the resists on my boots, so I could just get damage and life gloves with zero resists.

Jewels can make up that small difference if needed!
Last edited by livewirejsp on Sep 20, 2017, 3:45:21 PM
"
livewirejsp wrote:

When you pop ToH and Dying sun, you want all three of your resistances to me the same. Also, don't forget you can get resists on jewels. I have a couple jewels that evened out my resists. I got to the point that I found all the resists on my boots, so I could just get damage and life gloves with zero resists.

er...I understand all that. But it's easier said than done. At one point in my juggling all I needed was 8 fire resist to make everything equal with flasks popped. There is no such jewel with 8 fire resist.

easier said than done to put it mildly. It's a lot of juggling, plannning and probably shopping for a new piece or two.
"
"
livewirejsp wrote:

er...I understand all that. But it's easier said than done. At one point in my juggling all I needed was 8 fire resist to make everything equal with flasks popped. There is no such jewel with 8 fire resist.

easier said than done to put it mildly. It's a lot of juggling, plannning and probably shopping for a new piece or two.

I bought my belt, found my ring, and made everything else around that. you may have to pay a bit more, or lose a little here or there, but balanced wise oak is better than this or that stat. at least in my opinion.
"
fwrento wrote:
I am sometimes dying in maps (vs bosses only, e.g. the ricochet boss at t10 port). Vs map mobs I usually wear biscos and have never had any problems with them.

Some people have been advocating against Abyssus for running maps, but I don't die to mobs, and frankly I feel safer with abyssus + faster killing against bosses vs another helmet.

"I feel safer with Abyssus against bosses."

"I die to bosses with Abyssus."

I think you have to pick one.
Doubled
Last edited by Eninya on Sep 20, 2017, 7:37:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info