[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
Eninya wrote:
"
"
TsunaH wrote:
Of course Abyssus is way better than Tempest Binding but from what I see here , wearing abyssus in map kills many ppl. Not sure why u would wear abyssus while mapping
The only moment worth wearing abyssus for me is probably Shaper and maybe Guardians

Not sure why it would be "killing many people" unless taste of hate isn't up and not using phys dmg pantheon. It's cringe for labs and Minotaur and Chimera, that's about it IMO? Potentially troublsome I agree.

Abyssus makes most of endgame physical hits fatal, even through Taste of Hate. You have to jump through a lot of hoops and rearrange a lot of stats and gear to make it survivable in maps, especially on Guardians. It's not worth it for that purpose.

The Tempest's Binding is basically a free 6L for your AoE skill, and for a Pathfinder, it gives Frenzy charges off of it. It's BiS for clearing maps unless you're running a second 6L in your chest.

Even not wearing an Abyssus the guardians are still quite dangerous as an Acrobat. (Hydra stun locks/spaces adds a lot, Minotaur traps you, Chimera has a LOT of unavoidable damage, and Phoenix can get a lucky crit/add stun on you.)

yaaaaaaaaa, you got me thinking, that's for sure. I'm not one to chase glass cannon max dps anyways. Was leaning towards wearing a Starkonja's. And now I'm giving your words thought.

I'm just a litte concerned about "losing" the huge flat phys on Abyssus by not wearing it. you're still g2g without it I take it?

Blaa now I have a 6L Doomfletch to sell lol. You got me. I'm in.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 19, 2017, 4:51:09 PM
I've tried to follow this as close as I can and I'm doing quite a lot more damage and surviving better than before, but in some cases I'm getting crushed. First of all, I need help with my gem setups.
I've gotten the doomfletch bow all setup right, I've been using belly of the beast, which I like.
What would I use for boots and gloves and what gems would I use with them, I mainly do mapping and a boss kill, but I dont do shaper or u-atziri at all. I also do beachhead runs, but I take almost zero damage because everything does so fast anyway.
How is Starkonja's Head on this build?
"
Ahpau wrote:
Just switched to a +2 Abyssus, sitting at 6.2k health, find myself dying quite alot, my res are not balanced but capped. have 1.2m shaper dps in POB. any tips? gloves dont have flat phys, but currently keeping them for the other stats. what is the next best thing to do, besides balacing the res? stuck here. any help is greatly appreciated.

This is close to where I am at right now, I have better rings but thats about it. I too find that my survivability is pretty bad.

Would be curious to hear what people have to say to you post. I would think Atziri's would be better than Vinktars. It is according to POB at least.

Your amulet could def use an upgrade imo. No flat phys or crit multi on amulet is a lot of DPS I think.

I think I am close, I just need maybe another two levels, a few gear tweaks to get up to 7k hp, and we'll see where I'm at.

I played a little bit of Legacy league but this is really my first league, and I almost got to 3rd phase of Shaper last night. Damage is there, me knowing the fight and my survivability isn't quite there.

Will check back.
Last edited by frankthetankkk on Sep 19, 2017, 10:00:16 PM
"
BigBankHank wrote:
How is Starkonja's Head on this build?

I imagine it's OK but I can definitely recommend Tempest Binding. It also has the bonus of saving you from a 2nd 6l Doomfletch and a 2nd +1 Drillneck.
Does Minion life /Minion Resist support work socketed in Yriel's Fostering? I swear the "Beastial Ursa" doesn't get any tankier. Taking known game mechanics into account, it should work. GGG needs to address this if it doesn't.

If I can't keep this pet alive, I wasted 200 chaos. This chest as I see it is complete trash, which is a shame. WTB competent design team?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 20, 2017, 1:57:08 AM
I see several people saying still dying through maps. Please,
a) stop wearing Abyssus - this is a boss killer helm only (get starkoja or tempest)
b) balance your resists - this comes with at least 10% defensive boost
why we don't use Death Opus bow ?

sorry for my Q i'm newbie for this game
Can anyone help me with my next improves?
Guys, how do you handle stun? Cuz without ToH I barely have 3% phys reduction and get stunned with any incoming damage.
I'm trying to kill bosses in close range due to point blank, but this stun.... just killing me. Any advice on this matter would be much appreciated
NANI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info