[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

I'll be playing Incursion when it comes out. I could use a break from Heroes of the Storm. Glad to see this build hasn't been gutted since Harbinger and Abyss.

"
Shadowfuri wrote:
Thoughts on Tempest's Binding with legacy +2 arrow Barrage enchant for standard players?

Godly for everything. The only place you'd use something like Abyssus is Shaper, since his only physical attack is melee and he rarely uses it anyway. Whether +2 Barrage Tempest's is better than +0-1 Barrage Abyssus, I don't know.
Last edited by Eninya on May 29, 2018, 2:51:37 AM
I hope it's not been asked before, but I don't see it in FAQ and it doesn't let me search this thread only... Is Uber Elder viable? Any videos?
"
dwyra wrote:
Hi.

I would like to take Immortal Call on my Helm with cwdt/inc duration. However, i dont understand how can i get endurance charges.

Someone can help me ?

Thank a lot and have a nice game.

Same doubt!!
You don't need endurance charges to make cwdt/IC work.
It's just a bit less duration, thats all.
"Remember how A1 Merveil dropped 2 scrolls of wisdom and nothing else? That's how T15 bosses work.
If you were expecting a reward proportional to the difficulty and effort invested, you best take your ass back to a MMO."
casval776
Any changes for 3.3?
Ahfack, please add section for Red Tier elder and may be Uber Elder ?
"
joaco127 wrote:
Hey guys, just tried this build on a old char... i spent
a great amount of money actually and i'm dying quite a lot,
don't know if it's just that i'm not used to the playstyle or
if i'm missing something.

Could anyone please take a look and recommend something,
wouldn't ask if i had any idea about what to do next.

Thanks in advance!!

Same doubt
"
okeeey wrote:
"
joaco127 wrote:
Hey guys, just tried this build on a old char... i spent
a great amount of money actually and i'm dying quite a lot,
don't know if it's just that i'm not used to the playstyle or
if i'm missing something.

Could anyone please take a look and recommend something,
wouldn't ask if i had any idea about what to do next.

Thanks in advance!!

Same doubt

@Both

Don't use Abyssus for anything but Shaper. Anything physical is almost guaranteed to kill you in the endgame, and it's wholly unnecessary for killing anything in the game.

Ahfack's gear is basically a museum showcase, so with a more realistic approach I recommend going defensive. The Tempest's Binding is (imo) the best in slot helm. Barring that, any rare with a good lab enchant and some life/resists is great, though uniques offer more damage.

I run Decoy Totem, Blind, and Enfeeble because I have lot of damage on my old Pathfinder. Get yourself a CWDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration setup. Taste of Hate also contributes to helping mitigate physical damage by converting 20% of it to cold and running it through your resist (which should be 78% with it active alongside Wise Oak). If your Cold Resistance is situated right, you can take advantage of Wise Oak's further mitigation.

Though it'll tank your damage further, an extreme survival option is to use Enfeeble + Blasphemy on top of a lab enchant to increase its effectiveness.
I have been following the budget version of the build and having a blast, currently sitting at LV90 with 4.1k HP. Feeling a little squishy and would like to get some advice out of my character current gear or passives to increase my HP preferably to 5k.

Any tips or help would be really appreciated, thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/myownbattle/characters
"
myownbattle wrote:
I have been following the budget version of the build and having a blast, currently sitting at LV90 with 4.1k HP. Feeling a little squishy and would like to get some advice out of my character current gear or passives to increase my HP preferably to 5k.

Any tips or help would be really appreciated, thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/myownbattle/characters

Awesome! Great to hear it. Yeah I bet that yriel's is kicking some ass

no life at all on ammy, not even crafted life haha! Can get 80+life here and/or strength on ammys which is huge! You got the right idea there with flaring on the ammy though, so good job there! Very important mod for us. Just lacks the life ;)

no life at all on any tree jewels/belt jewel, these can get up to 50life per jewel!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info