[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

I wonder what upgrades should I go ? gems lvl 20/20% ?
Been trying to get a decent steel ring but cant get a good one.
Currently at lvl 90 with 5k5 hp. Can clear t15 very easily.
I have prolly +4 ex in currencies/cards/gears in my stash rn
Last edited by TsunaH on Sep 19, 2017, 12:15:46 PM
"
TsunaH wrote:

No flat phys on gloves, the helm isnt appropriate for the build, Could use a rustic sash, No movement speed on boots, get a 6L and +1 arrow drillneck.

Keep saving. Long ways to go XD
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 19, 2017, 12:24:26 PM
"
"
Emanon wrote:
"
szulerecki wrote:
Rigwald's Quills is way better than regular Drillneck.

That's the part I'm confused about. My PoB is showing that a regular Drillneck that costs less than 10c gives much higher DPS so I'm not sure what makes Rigwald's Quills better.

For regular mapping Rigwald's is very good because of the free fork. Your projectiles pierce first and then fork. It's a QoL feature not for DPS.

This sounds like a viable option to avoid needing to buy a second +1 drillneck, but wouldnt it mess with wise oak balancing real bad?
"
"
TsunaH wrote:

No flat phys on gloves, the helm isnt appropriate for the build, Could use a rustic sash, No movement speed on boots, get a 6L and +1 arrow drillneck.

? Explain me why my helmet is not appropriate for the build ?
"
TsunaH wrote:
"
"
TsunaH wrote:

? Explain me why my helmet is not appropriate for the build ?

I guess I just meant from a purely min/max perspective. the traditional called for support links for tornado shot will be better. And it sure isn't better than Abyssus. Your damage scales with phys damage primarily.
Of course Abyssus is way better than Tempest Binding but from what I see here , wearing abyssus in map kills many ppl. Not sure why u would wear abyssus while mapping
The only moment worth wearing abyssus for me is probably Shaper and maybe Guardians
Last edited by TsunaH on Sep 19, 2017, 12:52:03 PM
Just switched to a +2 Abyssus, sitting at 6.2k health, find myself dying quite alot, my res are not balanced but capped. have 1.2m shaper dps in POB. any tips? gloves dont have flat phys, but currently keeping them for the other stats. what is the next best thing to do, besides balacing the res? stuck here. any help is greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Ahpau on Sep 19, 2017, 1:27:58 PM
"
TsunaH wrote:
Of course Abyssus is way better than Tempest Binding but from what I see here , wearing abyssus in map kills many ppl. Not sure why u would wear abyssus while mapping
The only moment worth wearing abyssus for me is probably Shaper and maybe Guardians

Not sure why it would be "killing many people" unless taste of hate isn't up and not using phys dmg pantheon. It's cringe for labs and Minotaur and Chimera, that's about it IMO? Potentially troublsome I agree.

Sorry don't read too deep or see unintended "tone", I'm not good at typing, just stating my thoughts.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 19, 2017, 2:31:03 PM
Ok, got a problem here, seems like while mapping I'm getting stunned waaay to much, hate it. How can I counter it? only ToH?
NANI
"
"
TsunaH wrote:

Not sure why it would be "killing many people" unless taste of hate isn't up and not using phys dmg pantheon. It's cringe for labs and Minotaur and Chimera, that's about it IMO? Potentially troublsome I agree.

Abyssus makes most of endgame physical hits fatal, even through Taste of Hate. You have to jump through a lot of hoops and rearrange a lot of stats and gear to make it survivable in maps, especially on Guardians. It's not worth it for that purpose.

The Tempest's Binding is basically a free 6L for your AoE skill, and for a Pathfinder, it gives Frenzy charges off of it. It's BiS for clearing maps unless you're running a second 6L in your chest.

Even not wearing an Abyssus the guardians are still quite dangerous as an Acrobat. (Hydra stun locks/spaces adds a lot, Minotaur traps you, Chimera has a LOT of unavoidable damage, and Phoenix can get a lucky crit/add stun on you.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info