[3.2] That Doomfletch Life | 3.1 VIDEO GUIDE UP! Tree/PoB | All Content | Reviews

"
Eninya wrote:
"
fwrento wrote:
I am sometimes dying in maps (vs bosses only, e.g. the ricochet boss at t10 port). Vs map mobs I usually wear biscos and have never had any problems with them.

Some people have been advocating against Abyssus for running maps, but I don't die to mobs, and frankly I feel safer with abyssus + faster killing against bosses vs another helmet.

"I feel safer with Abyssus against bosses."

"I die to bosses with Abyssus."

I think you have to pick one.

I still die with Rat's nest. It's what I use before taking Abyssus for mapping.
This is my second league after doing a little bit of Legacy and I'm happy to say I just downed Shaper with this build :D. First ever attempts at Shaper yesterday, downed today. The damage is awesome, it just took a few tries for me to learn the fight. Thank you!
Last edited by frankthetankkk on Sep 21, 2017, 1:02:44 AM
Quickly whipped up a wise oak calculator just for this build: http://poe.rip/oak/
Maybe someone will find it handy :3
I have some questions regarding doing bosses (guardians,shaper). So i have farmed a lot and geared the character to the point that i thought would be sufficiënt to rek guardians. Now damage wise its easy, if i can just stand and shoot they die fast. But... I am so insanely squishy, i have 6.3k life and flasked res F 96%, C 109%, L 88%.

Now i know i need to get abyssus +2 barrage but dont have the 30 ex now so i got a non ench 4 blue linked abyssus and pretty much everything else in the guide. The only thing in my eyes to fix this issue is A: don't run abyssus... B: get a T1 max life roll on all gear and hope to bridge the 1 shot threshold.

Now my motivation to farm alot more EX just to hope to not get 1 shot anymore is not that high as u can imagine.

Any1 that can help me a bit with this ?
"
Soccaa wrote:
I have some questions regarding doing bosses (guardians,shaper). So i have farmed a lot and geared the character to the point that i thought would be sufficiënt to rek guardians. Now damage wise its easy, if i can just stand and shoot they die fast. But... I am so insanely squishy, i have 6.3k life and flasked res F 96%, C 109%, L 88%.

Now i know i need to get abyssus +2 barrage but dont have the 30 ex now so i got a non ench 4 blue linked abyssus and pretty much everything else in the guide. The only thing in my eyes to fix this issue is A: don't run abyssus... B: get a T1 max life roll on all gear and hope to bridge the 1 shot threshold.

Now my motivation to farm alot more EX just to hope to not get 1 shot anymore is not that high as u can imagine.

Any1 that can help me a bit with this ?

a) dont go with abyssus for guardians (use it only on shaper/uber) starkoja/tempest
b) balance your resists
c) use only pcoc and orb of storms for now

"
Jiiks wrote:
Quickly whipped up a wise oak calculator just for this build: http://poe.rip/oak/

wow thankyou thats perfect :)
#StandardLivesMatter
Last edited by theoc86 on Sep 21, 2017, 5:10:21 AM
I can not understand what will be better for this build: Slivertongue Harbinger Bow or Doomfletch's Prism Royal Bow?
"
htt22 wrote:
I can not understand what will be better for this build: Slivertongue Harbinger Bow or Doomfletch's Prism Royal Bow?

It wouldn't be a Doomfletch build if you used Slivertongue.
"
Jiiks wrote:

The problem isn't understanding where you sit. The problem is how to pull off balancing resists.

When you're balanced except for ONE resist is 7 off...I mean wtf do you do? Actually to be specific, my lightning resist is 8 off ( 29/29/81) with my current set up. I have no idea how to fix that. Yes, Jewels, but how. The calculator would just show me I'm at 29/29/81 ( 131/131/123 with flasks) and I need to fix my lightning resist which I already know. I have multiple belts to switch out for but none of them help me and lead to a similar issue.

It's tricky!

I think I'm done with this unfortunately. HUGE currency sink for a squishy glass cannon. Could be doing the same thing ( killing stuff) for far less currency and not be squishy while doing it.

89% chance to hit with Kaom's, even with 500 accuracy on jewelery. I will never have enough for properly itemized pieces , no idea why I dumped everything into this. Got a bunch of steel rings Ill take a loss on too.

Definitely not blowing divines on the wise oak issue.

Im not enjoying this.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 21, 2017, 1:14:06 PM
For people who are struggling with res especially with a (fucking) tiny ass difference res, I suggest to either trying to divine one piece (really really random) or buy a new piece of gear with similar stats and with specific % res( depending on which piece u wanna change). I had to replace my old boots for what im wearing atm to balance all res.

You can do some emulations on PoB with differents res on gears along with poe trade (search function with the % res u want )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info