An unexpected disconnect occured - 3.0

Every 10-15 minutes while changing locations.
Same here... I just came back to the game after a ~1 year break because of similar problems with dc´s and lag spikes...now I am about to stop playing again because I can´t even complete the Lab once since it requires you to go through 3-4 loading screens and one of them always crashes...
I understand the unhappiness at the lab. I've had the exact same problems. You can complete the lab without 4 or more instance changes. I very very rarely get thru this many without disconnecting. In fact is why I have completed the merciless lab, not because I'm getting killed, I haven't but because I always get disconnected.

I wish to hell GGG would fix the lab or let us go free of it.
bump
from Turkey. This game needs Turkish language support. Thx

Steam player.
I had this issue on Sunday - constant disconnections, updated my Nvidia drivers and it has now gone.
Bump
I've been playing path for years and never had an issue until this league. For some reason for me it only happens in unique maps and the lab. Its getting to a point where this game is unplayable and no longer fun. Just today I got screwed out of FOUR tier 15 Beachhead maps. I'm one "unexpected disconnect" away from uninstalling this game and never looking back.

If anyone has any suggestions to fix this, please let me know.
Last edited by HappyWaffle on Sep 26, 2017, 2:05:48 PM
any solution?
from Turkey. This game needs Turkish language support. Thx

Steam player.
I'm getting disconnected every 5 mins or so. I love the game but this has to be the worst designed game I have ever played for it be breaking this much.
At GGG the three most important products are:

1. Endless loading screens that gain seconds every day until you've accepted a 6 minute wait as normal.

2. Constant lag spikes that come and go, usually go when no monsters and hits hard in boss fight.

3. "An Unexpected Disconnect Has Occured" at least 30 times in a 4 hour play session.

I really like this game, it is MY game. I would buy lots more stuff if these problems could be fixed. I'm hold off NOW on making purchases because this.

Except for our wallets what help for us is there?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info