[3.0] TheAmigoConversion -Ele Conversion Bow Build // up to 8k life! // 3.3m shaper DPS

How do you level this? Just as a regular Melee/Sunder and later respec when u can wear Lioneye's Glare? What would get replaced in favour of GMP from your main setup?
i'm so confused as to which gem setup is actually the best because in the bow you have:
el. focus - el. damage - phys. to lightning - inc. crit - phys. projectile
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
in the gem setup tab you have:
Weapon Elemental Damage - Ice Bite - Inc. Crit Strikes - Slower Projectiles - Damage on Full Life
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
and in the PoB you have:
el. damage - cold pen. - ice bite - el. focus - slower proj

Would appreciate if you helped me here as i really love these types of builds :)

Thanks in advance!
Btw, anyone viewing

Weapon Elemental Damage is now

Elemental Damage with Attacks

Doing this build now, so fun ty amigo
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 5, 2017, 2:49:41 PM
Am I a noob? What's the Weapon Elemental Damage gem?
Won't you insta gib yourself when a reflect mob shows up with that sick damage?
Last edited by silverdash on Aug 5, 2017, 4:07:04 PM
OMG

been farming imperial fields

just found

This build is amazing btw. only lvl 59 but build is smashing through FoO and i still need to upgrade my dumb bow:

lol
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
OMG

just found

This build is amazing btw. only lvl 59 but build is smashing through FoO and i still need to upgrade my dumb bow:

lol

Did you level up with bow or switch to it later?
I am currently leveling this build. I was playing around in Path of Builder and was wondering if you think Scion would be possible, here is a quick build I came up with, lvl 100: https://pastebin.com/kNsUw3ek
Last edited by PandaCodeRed on Aug 6, 2017, 1:58:04 PM
"
c2mind wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
OMG

just found

lol

Did you level up with bow or switch to it later?

Leveled to around 32 with a crappy rare, then switched to the bow. Leveled to around 50 with it, but then upgraded to a good rare at lvl 52 or so lol
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 6, 2017, 2:26:37 PM
I'm lvl 77, it feels decent (5-L Barrage, 4-L Ice Shot, Lioneye's Glare)
Last edited by kadoru on Aug 6, 2017, 2:44:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info