[3.0] TheAmigoConversion -Ele Conversion Bow Build // up to 8k life! // 3.3m shaper DPS

Can't decide if it's a good starting build or not. But if it's better to give a shot to raider ST/FB/Wander. The problem is I don't want to farm Reach bow myself, I hate to do prophecies at all.
"
Can't decide if it's a good starting build or not. But if it's better to give a shot to raider ST/FB/Wander. The problem is I don't want to farm Reach bow myself, I hate to do prophecies at all.

don't need to get reach right away, lioneyes works great until then
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Isn't Death's Opus & Lioneye's Glare better than non-legacy RotC?
hey, how well would scion work for this on HC? Build looks great just not sure if I want to play zerker again, but might have to if it's way better. Thanks!
OMG, I can´t describe how happy you make me now :)
I was playing the old assassin build with my RotC, and I loved it. This time I´m absolutely not interested in playing leagues so I have all the needed legacy items lying in my standard stash. Since every other build was hit badly by the patchnotes I was completely lost what to do in 3.0.
The only problem will be again swapping in another skillgem for single targets. This is sth I always forget. I have a 5-Linked Death's Opus & Lioneye's Glare, maybe I can drop one skill and switch weapons instead of gems?
But I´ll give it a try today. Now I can´t wait for 3.0 again, you saved me from endless boredom :)
What bow would be the best choice for this build if I'm playing standard ssf on 3.0, I have these (all 2.6 version): Death's Opus, RotC or Lioneye's Glare?
"
Menacetech wrote:
Hows the interaction with herald of ice/curse on hit working with ele focus on both TS and/or Barrage?

I can't generate power charges via herald of ice/ass mark unless I remove ele focus which isn't surprising as this is how the interaction works. But how are we generating charges again? I might be missing something here :)

well yes, but i would recommend VP for all other situations. If you want to run lab i'd just recommend using a respec point and spec out of VP
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
dxn817 wrote:
Isn't Death's Opus & Lioneye's Glare better than non-legacy RotC?

yep, Lioneyes glare is the best :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Steamr0ller wrote:
What bow would be the best choice for this build if I'm playing standard ssf on 3.0, I have these (all 2.6 version): Death's Opus, RotC or Lioneye's Glare?

Death's opus probably gives the best damage, but will only shoot 2 projectiles. Lioneyes glare is also really good!
"
Celdro wrote:
https://pastebin.com/Ac5Hi6AQ

so basically like this? lvl 88 berserker with your budget gear, for anyone interested, correct me if i fucked up something

this is the tree, fixed it now :)

http://poeurl.com/bo5A

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info