[3.0] TheAmigoConversion -Ele Conversion Bow Build // up to 8k life! // 3.3m shaper DPS

"
monkuar wrote:
Are you going to be doing this as your league starter?

I think so yeah :)
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Menacetech wrote:
"
TheAmigoBoyz wrote:
Yes sry about that. The PoB is with my legacy gg gear in std. Here is a PoB with budget gear and for new leagues :)

https://pastebin.com/09yzT4Q9

Still not totally done with the guide, so havent added the budget version yet :)

Unacceptable. I expect more from the great Amigo... jk

I've been toying around the items in the build and swapping in queen of the forest and other things to see if we can't get get a screaming Maramigo variant. 6k Health 171% movement speed w/ stibnite, jade and speed pots.

Looking forward to how this one shapes up though Amigo... get to work :)

Thanks! Hope it will be as good as it seems right now
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Is there a way to make this amazing build work without Vaal Pact? VP really blows if you ever want to run a lab :*(
https://pastebin.com/Ac5Hi6AQ

so basically like this? lvl 88 berserker with your budget gear, for anyone interested, correct me if i fucked up something
Ok sweet!! I'm going to be following you if you stream!!
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Hows the interaction with herald of ice/curse on hit working with ele focus on both TS and/or Barrage?

I can't generate power charges via herald of ice/ass mark unless I remove ele focus which isn't surprising as this is how the interaction works. But how are we generating charges again? I might be missing something here :)
Last edited by Menacetech on Aug 3, 2017, 7:58:31 PM
"
Menacetech wrote:
Hows the interaction with herald of ice/curse on hit working with ele focus on both TS and/or Barrage?

I can't generate power charges via herald of ice/ass mark unless I remove ele focus which isn't surprising as this is how the interaction works. But how are we generating charges again? I might be missing something here :)

wait for live mate

not all changes are live on beta
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
would this be a good starter build
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Menacetech wrote:

wait for live mate

Gotcha.. Got a little ahead of myself trying to test things. Blinded by hype :)
Last edited by Menacetech on Aug 3, 2017, 9:33:21 PM
"
Menacetech wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
"
Menacetech wrote:

wait for live mate

Gotcha.. Got a little ahead of myself trying to test things. Blinded by hype :)

Me too! CANNOT WAIT!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info