[3.0] TheAmigoConversion -Ele Conversion Bow Build // up to 8k life! // 3.3m shaper DPS

"
Menacetech wrote:
Hows the interaction with herald of ice/curse on hit working with ele focus on both TS and/or Barrage?

I can't generate power charges via herald of ice/ass mark unless I remove ele focus which isn't surprising as this is how the interaction works. But how are we generating charges again? I might be missing something here :)

Yes, i'm retarded. Havent played the build so far, and only looked at everything trough PoB.

Frenzy charges is from the Ice Bite Gem, but also only works on freezes, so we will have to remove ele focus to gain them, Unless people ofc use the blue dream and blood rage.

Updating the build now!

I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
dxn817 wrote:
would this be a good starter build

we dont know yet, but i will atleast try it as starter!

seems promising atleast!
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
"
Can't decide if it's a good starting build or not. But if it's better to give a shot to raider ST/FB/Wander. The problem is I don't want to farm Reach bow myself, I hate to do prophecies at all.

you dont want to farm reach in new league. Lioneyes is the best option unless you have the double legacy version, which goes up to 376 pDPS and has 4 projectiles :)
"
freaker811 wrote:
hey, how well would scion work for this on HC? Build looks great just not sure if I want to play zerker again, but might have to if it's way better. Thanks!

I'm glad you asked, i already tested a scion version and it seems to be strong aswell. Just less life ofc.

https://pastebin.com/WtnJ7FjY here is the PoB code.

Skilltree: http://poeurl.com/boO6
Hey !

Just found you did a new build ! My first char ever was your AmigoShot build :)

I was looking for a solid Bowzerk build and it seems you did it.

I'm still hesitating between this or building around Doomfletch prism. The new bleed support gem seems to add a ton of damage too. Have you considered this path too, exile ? :)

Edit : seems your build links are wrong. (Says raider and seems to be :) )
Last edited by skyoan32 on Aug 4, 2017, 4:55:10 AM
"
skyoan32 wrote:
Hey !

Just found you did a new build ! My first char ever was your AmigoShot build :)

I was looking for a solid Bowzerk build and it seems you did it.

I'm still hesitating between this or building around Doomfletch prism. The new bleed support gem seems to add a ton of damage too. Have you considered this path too, exile ? :)

Edit : seems your build links are wrong. (Says raider and seems to be :) )

Thanks! -didnt really look that much into it

and oh sry about that, will update the links now! its because i have so many different builds for testing etc :) -i havent respecced the berzerker just yet, so thats why :)
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Aug 4, 2017, 5:00:58 AM
Definately interesting build and I will follow but when stripping down active flasks and using normal facebreakers and budget bow (death opus) DPS on shaper drops to around 700k. I believe DPS numbers are highly optimistic but will definately follow this as it seems really interesting.
why on scion you take berserker? raider or deadeye not better?
Would you skill fangs of frost only if you go ice shot or also when you go tornado?
"
Miochan wrote:
Would you skill fangs of frost only if you go ice shot or also when you go tornado?

According to PoB it gives alot of DPS even without but ill check to see if there are better nodes :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info