[3.0] TheAmigoConversion -Ele Conversion Bow Build // up to 8k life! // 3.3m shaper DPS

"
Meatcleaver wrote:
Can't seem to find it, so gonna ask: How do we generate Frenzy Charges vs single mobs?

Ice bite generates frenzy charges.
"
c2mind wrote:
"
Meatcleaver wrote:
Can't seem to find it, so gonna ask: How do we generate Frenzy Charges vs single mobs?

Ice Bite only generates them on killing frozen enemies...

BTW, do you guys think it's still worth it to use Reach of the Council? Since it lets you use LMP instead of GMP.
Last edited by akachafang on Aug 8, 2017, 10:50:24 AM
"
akachafang wrote:
"
c2mind wrote:
"
Meatcleaver wrote:

Ice Bite only generates them on killing frozen enemies...

As the build only does around half the damage without frenzy charges this does seem an issue against end game bosses?
Last edited by Tiaro on Aug 8, 2017, 11:43:42 AM
Could I make this work with Blast Rain? Seems like it would work with only a few changes. Like using Anger instead of Hatred.
started this build as league starter, currently lvl68 in a10
lvling was at the start a bit tough but when i got a decent bow was ok

currently lvling to 70 so i can use my gloves, still need gear but doing fine
hope i can get merc lab fast and then get into maps soon
Thanks for another great guide. I've been playing this in standard and it has melted everything so far and I have yet to see my health bar go under half full. I hate gem swapping, in a lot of boss fights you need to clear up tough mobs so fast switching is necessary (at least for my play style) so what I've been trying is running a double legacy Reach for clearing packs and weapon swapping to a Chin Sol for single target. The 100% damage at close range and a +2 enchant so far seems really powerful. The KOTF guy stated the Chin Sol is a better boss killer than a double legacy Reach and so far I'd have to agree with him.
Could possibly use Doedre's Elixir to keep frenzy stacks on bosses?
So, I think the damage will be good as a Berserker aswell as the survivability, but I am also asking myself how will this compete against endgame like guardians and shaper? I mean you need Frenzy Charges to do damage am I right? That is why I am asking if a Raider version would be good/better to fight bosses and if so, which ascendancy would you spend points on (except for the obvious Avatar of the Slaughter)? Thanks in advance really looking forward to play this build if I get a little lucky currency wise.
"
So, I think the damage will be good as a Berserker aswell as the survivability, but I am also asking myself how will this compete against endgame like guardians and shaper? I mean you need Frenzy Charges to do damage am I right? That is why I am asking if a Raider version would be good/better to fight bosses and if so, which ascendancy would you spend points on (except for the obvious Avatar of the Slaughter)? Thanks in advance really looking forward to play this build if I get a little lucky currency wise.

It's a trade off. You can get better damage with Raider, of course, but with Berserker you get a lot of leech and can just face tank for the most part.
"
akachafang wrote:
"

It's a trade off. You can get better damage with Raider, of course, but with Berserker you get a lot of leech and can just face tank for the most part.

Berserker for the lazy lads and Raider for damage alright. Probably going Raider bc I have been playing so many Zerks, but which ascendancy points for Raider then?

Edit: Veil gives Utility and damage while Chase gives damage but not really against bosses, solved my own problem
Last edited by JumpingLightning on Aug 8, 2017, 9:19:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info