[3.0] TheAmigoConversion -Ele Conversion Bow Build // up to 8k life! // 3.3m shaper DPS

"
fmammal wrote:
Doesn't this override assasin's mark? Or are we assuming a +1 curse corruption somewhere?

No need. They nerfed power charges and you have only 3 of them. It is hard to generate them with herald of ice, need to shatter/freez for bosses.
Ass mark is for map clear, ele weak for single target.

"
bodhe wrote:
How would Deaths Opus fair against lion's eye in temp league?

Lioney Glare for start is better - cheap with 100% accuracy. When you have more currency you can afford +2 helm enchant, +1 corupted quiver, dying sun and get rid of GMP - Death's Opus better. You also need accuracy in gear for Opus and it has more crit chance / crit multi.
reserved
Can somebody explain me why we need 100% life leech when savage hit, considering that we have so high damage that even 1% life leech will heal for a full life every hit? Lets say I have 1m dps, which heals me for 10k with only 1% leech, hitting a pack of mobs leeches even more. Path of Building tests show same result, 1m dps leeches 10k on hit. Or am I missing something? Never played zerker before

Edited:
Ok so after some research I found out that most of the gear used in this build was nerfed, especially flasks. So now its impossible to get that high damage anymore.
Last edited by Sairys on Aug 11, 2017, 12:18:35 AM
Man this build is hilariously expensive lol. After finishing A10 and running a couple T1s I'm sitting on a 4l lioneyes and 5l corrupted whatever body armour, just got signal fire, my gems, and my resists sorted out at lvl 70. So like, my spending progression is gonna be I think

- Better jewels in the 2-5C range ~15c
- 6l corrupted throwaway body armour ~25c
- 5L lioneyes, ~30c
- 5L Belly, 85c today, hopefully 60ish by the time I can afford it
- Redo rare gear budgeting ~10c each to actually get some wed, ias, phys, crit and not just life & res
- Taste of hate 3.5ex
- Kaoms + 6L Lioneyes. 6ex? 10?
- Dying sun 5ex

Probably stopping here lol

- barrage helm enchant
- +1 arrow quiver, +1 curse ammy

The good news is I find it really relaxing to play after my last poison bv char where I had to stop and reup my stacks every few seconds. Though right now I'm really missing the dps it had.

Also lol did anyone notice the guide doesn't mention belts anywhere? Heh. I picked up a Dyadian Dawn for 1c. Zero downside too if I can get a corrupted quiver earlier.
>Auras: Hatred - Herald of ice - Curse on Hit - Assasin's Mark

that's 100% mana reserved and you have no enlighten nor reduced mana reserved in your skill tree was that a mistake?
where do you get 100%? i thought hatred is 50% and herald of ice is 25%.
what do you think of shrapnel shot with
will have 20% physical dmg left, kinda meh.

currently testing it
Last edited by MrZimz on Aug 12, 2017, 8:23:30 AM
Hi,
I played your AmigoShotz build during the Breach League. Was my first PoE experience. Let's be honest.. damn I did die a lot ;) instagibbed myself every third map due to random reflect mob ;) But damn it was a lot of fun aswell. Going to try this build at Harbinger. Thank you for the builds. Looking forward to more updates.

How do you guys feel about Force of Nature and Revenge of the Hunted nodes? Can anyone recommend a cheap body armor to start with before I get Belly and Kaoms eventually? Which belt to use? Is Sibyl's Lament a good idea?
Last edited by yakoob on Aug 12, 2017, 9:40:05 PM
good belts are super cheap. maybe like life, resists, then craft Weapon element damage on it. Or go for the unique one. i'm using a 6 link corrupted, but it's very squishy. still gets the job done tho.
can somebody say me how it's going on in 3.0 ?
can this build do a high tier maps ? i mean with non-legacy items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info