[3.0] TheAmigoConversion -Ele Conversion Bow Build // up to 8k life! // 3.3m shaper DPS

What gem should be swapped out for GMP? The increased critical strikes support?
Last edited by silverdash on Aug 6, 2017, 4:56:48 PM
damn, just used a screaming essence of greed on this random 5l i bought off poetrade

gonna hold me over until i can get a good belly / kaoms i think

still trying to find a good ring. using sibyl but gosh damn reflect still hurts like a mother fvkcer

only around 4k right now and if hit a reflect pack surprisingly you'll survive, but your globe will flash empty, LOL
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Interesting to see that you're going with damage on full life over elemental damage. You find it better?
"
silverdash wrote:
Won't you insta gib yourself when a reflect mob shows up with that sick damage?
It seems I oneshot myself over and over again whenever a mob with ele reflect shows up somewhere. And a Harbinger can also summon them... But problem is probably my 45% cold resistance.

DPS so far (lioneyes) is good for solo but meh in party. HP pool is meh though without kaom's heart and without godlike gear imo.

I hope it will get better at higher levels & with better gear later.
Last edited by silverdash on Aug 7, 2017, 1:28:22 PM
"
c2mind wrote:
Interesting to see that you're going with damage on full life over elemental damage. You find it better?

For me personally, I use damage on full life since it gives a bit more DPS. But only because of Vaal Pact :P

And the fact my HP has to stay at full. I'm a crazy player through, I blink arrow into random packs and just lightning arrow them. I'm crazy as fvck lol

Reflect hasn't really been an issue for me anymore since I maxed resists. Make sure you have Pain Reaver, Vaal Pact and primeval force.

Only sitting at 4k HP now instead of the 3k HP and it's starting to feel more survivable. Once I get more life on my shit gear and go into the scion life node cluster (which i'm heading to now), I took DPS nodes first. so that's why reflect hurts so much right now [then I should be fine I think]

Level 78 btw.

Also, I done a reflect map with sibyl's ring and it was cake. Physical or Elemental.

edit: Yes, your HP pops but I still have shitty resists. End-game should be fine imo we'll see. I'm playing the build 24/7 atm so

"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 7, 2017, 2:30:45 PM
i'm too noob to get this running. any advice?

lvl 55, using sunder as a crutch atm doing like 2k dps. 5linked tornado shot with ice bite, increased crit, ele dmg, slower proj only gives me like 1.1k dps on tool tip with a shitty bow. i spec'ed into like 6-7 melee dmg nodes that i could regret out of... im just worried if i go straight bow I won't be able to clear anymore.

i also don't have any of the support skills like the curse on hit hatred ice golem etc. set up.

should i be rushing straight of vaal pact? i'm working on the big bow dmg circle on the bottom right atm.
Feeling pretty good with this at 84 on HHC. I leveled all the way with bows but I was playing with friends, probably wouldn't recommend doing that solo since you spend a long while without getting any damage. I grabbed primeval force before heading up to vaal pact but I've mostly been grabbing life nodes... sitting a little over 6k atm and saving up for a kaom's heart.

Also, I got lucky

Last edited by freaker811 on Aug 7, 2017, 10:54:40 PM
"
freaker811 wrote:
Feeling pretty good with this at 84 on HHC. I leveled all the way with bows but I was playing with friends, probably wouldn't recommend doing that solo since you spend a long while without getting any damage. I grabbed primeval force before heading up to vaal pact but I've mostly been grabbing life nodes... sitting a little over 6k atm and saving up for a kaom's heart.

Also, I got lucky

Awesome stuff man, congrats.

I did some testing with Chin Sol vs Lioneye's

Chin sol is a hidden gem. The 100% more bow damage for barrage mixed with point blank, and the 40% more ascendancy is fucking nuts.

Last edited by monkuar on Aug 8, 2017, 12:26:09 AM
Why use Lioneye's if Death Opus better for tornado and barrage

Or i'm not right?
Can't seem to find it, so gonna ask: How do we generate Frenzy Charges vs single mobs?
Join the League of Legends!
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4de3c19e6772c141677041

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info