[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

"
mertcan258 wrote:
i m now 94 in AHC using a 6link disfavour and i can do everything i want to ralling cry gives me a 20-30k damage boost or something like that one of the biggest damage boost with the build

I just changed some notes in the tree for HC and thats everything have 7.777 life

Grats on the 95. Have you tried doing end-game bosses yet?
Have to say this is amazing on xbox 1 works great even with crap gear and 4 link. Should add to pros xbox friendly not to many builds are.
"
MikeakaHULk wrote:
Have to say this is amazing on xbox 1 works great even with crap gear and 4 link. Should add to pros xbox friendly not to many builds are.

That's a new one. I have no experience playing on xbox so unfortunately I can't just claim it on a whim. Good that it's working out for you though.
I found a Wings of Entropy while playing casually, so I decided to try it just to see. I'm getting better tooltip numbers with it than with Kaom's Primacy, using the hybrid version of the build. Since they're both equally cheap, and require roughly the same level, is there a reason why Kaom's is recommended above Wings? I'll admit that I don't really know all the mechanics behind the weapon so there might be something I'm missing.
"
Fthagen wrote:
I found a Wings of Entropy while playing casually, so I decided to try it just to see. I'm getting better tooltip numbers with it than with Kaom's Primacy, using the hybrid version of the build. Since they're both equally cheap, and require roughly the same level, is there a reason why Kaom's is recommended above Wings? I'll admit that I don't really know all the mechanics behind the weapon so there might be something I'm missing.

While Wings of Entropy gives better tooltip numbers, in the presence of no other source Kaom's Primacy's Culling Strike is a flat 11% more damage to that DPS which you won't see. Wings of Entropy does give you more survivability though, so if you're hungry for that go ahead.
Well, I kicked shaper ass two days ago. With 6L and conc. effect was enough. Happy to end the atlas and thank you for this build. Do you have any tips to max the dps even with expensive gear? I would like to have much more dps and go faster in bosses.
"
automecanic wrote:
Well, I kicked shaper ass two days ago. With 6L and conc. effect was enough. Happy to end the atlas and thank you for this build. Do you have any tips to max the dps even with expensive gear? I would like to have much more dps and go faster in bosses.

Things you could do to improve DPS:

Run Haste.
Have flat phys and attack speed on every piece of gear possible.
Use Abyssus/Deidbellow.

As this is a non-crit, pure physical build the ability to output more damage isn't exactly easy. There's a very real cap for it, unfortunately.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Dec 29, 2017, 5:50:53 AM
Hello CynthiaCrescent. i want to help me a little bit with the gems links. i don t understand the links for elemental conversion. i use brain rattler so i've read in your post that i should use ele conversion build. Could you explain me the links outside the 6l cus i understand it.
Last edited by Sagalewl28 on Jan 2, 2018, 6:08:50 AM
"
Sagalewl28 wrote:
Hello CynthiaCrescent. i want to help me a little bit with the gems links. i don t understand the links for elemental conversion. i use brain rattler so i've read in your post that i should use ele conversion build. Could you explain me the links outside the 6l cus i understand it.

Ancestral Warchief -> Physical to Lightning -> Melee Physical Damage -> Concentrated Effect or Increased AoE -> Elemental Damage with Attacks -> Ruthless

You have to be more specific, because I don't really understand you enough to help you beyond writing out what I just did.
are there any videos of your current gear setup? just curious how it works with the gems and links.
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info