[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

"
mm14 wrote:
i followed this build , got to 77 i do have bad gear tho res capped but im just too squishy..

"
melanchrono wrote:
I've been following this guide and I think it's fun to play with it overall. But I die a lot more than I expected, it's very strange considering i have maxed resistances and 4.7K life at tier-6ish maps....
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/melanchrono/characters

"
mm14 wrote:
yeap i have decent eq now but cant do modded t13 t14 t15 maps, well i can some but depends on the mods, didnt expect to be this rippy..

Same here. I took it to 90 and still feel squishy. Dies to one-shots and warcry can't keep pace like leechers do. This just isn't a tanky build which I expected by being Marauder. Guess I need to re-roll it into some Jugg build.
Hey, sorry if this has been answered but could anyone answer these questions for me please

1. It has "All Content(?)" in the title. Is this build viable for all of the new league content/bosses?

2. I noticed in "current gear" you don't have any of the new abyss socket gear for boots/belt, is there a reason for this.

Thanks.
Im 91 with this build, but im not sure if im ready for guardians. I have like 7400hp, but only 60k dps. I thought when buy the starforge my dps will raise from 40k to 80 or 100 but nope, only 60k xD. Now I dont know how to continue getting more dps.

Anyway, I see you use Kaom's Root, but I dont know which gems should I delete from my setup, because Im using all the links in head, boots and gloves.
"
automecanic wrote:
Im 91 with this build, but im not sure if im ready for guardians. I have like 7400hp, but only 60k dps. I thought when buy the starforge my dps will raise from 40k to 80 or 100 but nope, only 60k xD. Now I dont know how to continue getting more dps.
Try going Facebreaker instead. I leveled with my friend who was doing a similar build but using Facebreaker and he consistently had 3x (3x!) my Warchief tooltip damage. I had better weapon range, of course, but he said his range was fine.
Last edited by tainium on Dec 20, 2017, 2:46:36 PM
I'm surprised people are complaining about being squishy. You are a ranged char with over 6k health. Stop face tanking things, this was never a build for that. Totems don't leech so I don't know what you were expecting.

I've been focusing on maxing my boss damage with the brain rattler version and was wondering if the OP or anyone else can provide me their path of building links for comparison. I'm at 250k per totem counting flasks and all the boss settings in the config tab. My gems aren't level 20 yet but Im confused that I think it's more damage than starforge or disfavour. I don't have shocked checked because 50% is not going to happen vs bosses. I'd really like to compare apples to apples with someone running the other 2. I have the pob links here beat handily once you apply boss settings.

Here's mine:https://pastebin.com/j8aKAEcc
"
tainium wrote:
Same here. I took it to 90 and still feel squishy. Dies to one-shots and warcry can't keep pace like leechers do. This just isn't a tanky build which I expected by being Marauder. Guess I need to re-roll it into some Jugg build.

Berserkers aren't tanky builds. It's a class with 10% of its life chopped off and no good secondary defence mechanics. It's for damage. This build also doesn't leech. If you expected to be tanky while playing like a melee character (which you are not), then you've been very mistaken.

I already posted the video of map clearing. I don't see how people are getting one shotted unless you jump into burst damage and expect to live for some reasons.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Dec 20, 2017, 7:51:17 PM
"
automecanic wrote:

Anyway, I see you use Kaom's Root, but I dont know which gems should I delete from my setup, because Im using all the links in head, boots and gloves.

You get more DPS by upgrading to a 6L with Conc Effect, and getting a Lion's Roar. That's honestly it. I did Shaper with gear worse than yours last league.

As for Kaom's Roots, you can just remove Rallying Cry and Inc. AoE.
i m now 94 in AHC using a 6link disfavour and i can do everything i want to ralling cry gives me a 20-30k damage boost or something like that one of the biggest damage boost with the build

I just changed some notes in the tree for HC and thats everything have 7.777 life
"
tainium wrote:
"
automecanic wrote:
Try going Facebreaker instead. I leveled with my friend who was doing a similar build but using Facebreaker and he consistently had 3x (3x!) my Warchief tooltip damage. I had better weapon range, of course, but he said his range was fine.

You are the second one who said to me. Today I tried the shaper but he kick my ass on the last phase, probably because its the first time I fight him, and probably I can do it with this build but if i try again and cant do it, i will check to test FB instead.

"
"
automecanic wrote:

You get more DPS by upgrading to a 6L with Conc Effect, and getting a Lion's Roar. That's honestly it. I did Shaper with gear worse than yours last league.

As for Kaom's Roots, you can just remove Rallying Cry and Inc. AoE.

Now I have 6L with conc and dps its higher, from 65k to 100 without buffs. As I said I tried shaper but without 6L, with 65k dps, 100k+ with buffs, and he kick my ass. I will try again with conc effect and 100k dps (near 200k with buffs), and we'll see what happens haha. Anyway the build is strong and easy to lvl up, but in my oppinion a little expensive to do all content, but im a noob.
What is your opinion with Facebreaker?¿
"
automecanic wrote:
What is your opinion with Facebreaker?¿

This build is tankier, objectively.

If it were any other league I'd say this is the better build, but due to the insane price of Starforge and Atziri's Disfavour this league Facebreaker ends up being cheaper in the absolute end-game.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Dec 26, 2017, 6:14:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info