[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

"
Teffel wrote:
Maybe instead of Wreckinball (2h-Wheel on the very low side of Tree) first to Tireless

Seconding this.
"
sgtmajfoley wrote:
Can you do same overview like you did on last page but with Juggernaut vs Berserker. Can you do this build for full endurance charges?

A Jugg tree would look something like this. Take Unstoppable if you're not wearing Kaom's Roots, otherwise take Unyielding.

Unlike Chieftain vs. Berserker, there isn't much to talk about when it comes to Jugg. The ascendancy is fairly straightforward in its looks and implementation. It deals the least damage, and is the most tanky. It's fine for Hardcore just because the weapon carries this build so hard. Things will be slower but ultimately that isn't a concern for people taking Juggernaut in the first place.
I've been going through a few pages and I'm sure it has been answered but I could not find it. Googling also didnt help me ..

What is higher damage, Disfavour or Starforge in a full phys build?

If I want to max out Warchief Totem Damage, is Tukohama's Fortress + facebreaker better?
"
lagevogel wrote:
I've been going through a few pages and I'm sure it has been answered but I could not find it. Googling also didnt help me ..

If I want to max out Warchief Totem Damage, is Tukohama's Fortress + facebreaker better?

Both of these questions are literally the 2nd and 3rd sections of the guide respectively.
"
"
lagevogel wrote:

Both of these questions are literally the 2nd and 3rd sections of the guide respectively.

My bad, I'm an idiot. Sorry, I skipped over that and went to the build itself :P

Thanks again for the build, its a lot of fun!
Thank you. I'm glad people can enjoy things I don't, makes me feel useful.
I've been following this guide and I think it's fun to play with it overall. But I die a lot more than I expected, it's very strange considering i have maxed resistances and 4.7K life at tier-6ish maps. I must be doing something wrong here. Should i be avoiding to go into the packs, place totems from far away? If i do that I would die less but clear speed will be slow, compared to leap slam right into the middle of packs to get fortify and use enduring cry etc. Also, how much DPS I should have at this point? tooltip DPS says about 20k.
Can you please take a look at my character and give suggestions or tell me what is wrong with it?

BTW: I know my gears are not good at all, but you would think 4.7k life at tier-6 or 7 is enough to not die frequently, but I do.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/melanchrono/characters
Last edited by melanchrono on Dec 18, 2017, 7:51:12 PM
yeap i have decent eq now but cant do modded t13 t14 t15 maps, well i can some but depends on the mods, didnt expect to be this rippy..
"
melanchrono wrote:
I've been following this guide and I think it's fun to play with it overall. But I die a lot more than I expected, it's very strange considering i have maxed resistances and 4.7K life at tier-6ish maps. I must be doing something wrong here. Should i be avoiding to go into the packs, place totems from far away? If i do that I would die less but clear speed will be slow, compared to leap slam right into the middle of packs to get fortify and use enduring cry etc. Also, how much DPS I should have at this point? tooltip DPS says about 20k.
Can you please take a look at my character and give suggestions or tell me what is wrong with it?

BTW: I know my gears are not good at all, but you would think 4.7k life at tier-6 or 7 is enough to not die frequently, but I do.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/melanchrono/characters

I am 64lvl now with just normal lab done. 32k tooltip
however playing with 2h is squuishy as fuck. I fail to do tier 2 maps lmao...out of portals
Last edited by Inferius90 on Dec 19, 2017, 10:51:06 AM
Here is a video of me doing t12 vault in Harbinger: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaX3ZiRYVF4

I was lvl 76 at the beginning of that video, but I have 5657 life. My gear was pitiful at that point, couldn't even afford a Lion's Roar, nor was I even using a Kaom's Roots in that video. All I did was get a Deidbellow, a Kaom's Primacy, and high life on every piece of gear I can find.

What I suspect might be the problem is that some of you may be playing this build like it's a build with leech. Even if I am Leap Slamming into the middle of the pack and drawing aggro with Enduring Cry I never felt particularly threatened.

@melanchrono: Get constitution

@mm14: Odd red maps can be super weird for Warchief if the terrain is annoying. You shouldn't die though. I'd need a video of some sort.

@Inferius90: Firstly, use more defensive flasks. Secondly, if you can't even do cruel lab with that gear, the problem isn't this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info