[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

"
Completed 22 Challengesmazzopi wrote:
Awesome build, definitely HC viable(playing it now, did merciless lab at lvl 59 or 60, from which i got this enchant
, which makes me pratically immortal now) one thing i find painful is the movement speed, do you have any suggest?

Get a 2H with high %IAS for Leap Slam. I don't really ever walk anywhere important.

"
Also, do you know what I was thinking? Going Ngamahu's Flame and taking the Chieftain ascendancy for the full fire conversion, plus leech from totems and 70% extra fire damage, what do you think? I'll give feedback

You'll be scaling differently, but it isn't necessarily bad. I don't have a strong opinion either way.
Hi there great guide but i keep taking alot of damage from rage as it nears 50 ,what do you think of changing the ascendancy to chieftain of maybe juggernaut . or maybe i am just bad and you are mitigating that damage somehow
"
Hi there great guide but i keep taking alot of damage from rage as it nears 50 ,what do you think of changing the ascendancy to chieftain of maybe juggernaut . or maybe i am just bad and you are mitigating that damage somehow

You can use whichever you want, some have suggested it in the past. This build was made in 3.0 so a lot of things have changed since then. Jugg is fine and tanky. Use it if it suits you. Chieftain requires some retweaking, with which I've not a lot of experience.
"
"

You can use whichever you want, some have suggested it in the past. This build was made in 3.0 so a lot of things have changed since then. Jugg is fine and tanky. Use it if it suits you. Chieftain requires some retweaking, with which I've not a lot of experience.

Hi i'm think about play this build as a new league starter as uber lab runner u think it will be cool?? I got time to test it now and i will decide but i dont like sunder much and i think this build will be much interesting. And if i choose other ascendensy like jugg what should i take first there can u give little advice?? Its first maruder i will play and it will be first lab runner for me soo i search for smth 100 % sure and smth i will not die on traps etc xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info