[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

Hi there great guide but i keep taking alot of damage from rage as it nears 50 ,what do you think of changing the ascendancy to chieftain of maybe juggernaut . or maybe i am just bad and you are mitigating that damage somehow
"
Hi there great guide but i keep taking alot of damage from rage as it nears 50 ,what do you think of changing the ascendancy to chieftain of maybe juggernaut . or maybe i am just bad and you are mitigating that damage somehow

You can use whichever you want, some have suggested it in the past. This build was made in 3.0 so a lot of things have changed since then. Jugg is fine and tanky. Use it if it suits you. Chieftain requires some retweaking, with which I've not a lot of experience.
"
"

You can use whichever you want, some have suggested it in the past. This build was made in 3.0 so a lot of things have changed since then. Jugg is fine and tanky. Use it if it suits you. Chieftain requires some retweaking, with which I've not a lot of experience.

Hi i'm think about play this build as a new league starter as uber lab runner u think it will be cool?? I got time to test it now and i will decide but i dont like sunder much and i think this build will be much interesting. And if i choose other ascendensy like jugg what should i take first there can u give little advice?? Its first maruder i will play and it will be first lab runner for me soo i search for smth 100 % sure and smth i will not die on traps etc xD
I am thinking about running this as my league starter in Delve, looking at that Vaal Ancestral Warchief gem... Could make clear speed quite nice.
Cynthia, I know it is an old guide, and I thank you for you work, but I am completely lost when it comes to the gem setup for the build. I am going for the physical version of it, but have no clue what I should be taking when it comes to the auras and the curses. Tried to avoid the confusion by checking the links on the gear you used to kill the Shaper, but found out those are completely different gems and links. I wanted to try this on 3.4, even though the last update was for 3.2 because I have a 5l, powerful Starforge from a LiftingNerd's Uber Lab Ancestral Warchief build. Could you please help me a bit with the gem links for the physical build? Auras and Curses? Regarding the ascendancy, there's a lot of talk, but I see no actual consensus. I was going to follow the Berserker way as per the guide, but see you may have changed your mind in the comments. Finally, if at all possible, how does this compare to LiftingNerds in terms of dps and tankiness? Any help would be very appreciated. I went and restored a deleted marauder just to try this!
"
Jedijax wrote:
Cynthia, I know it is an old guide, and I thank you for you work, but I am completely lost when it comes to the gem setup for the build. I am going for the physical version of it, but have no clue what I should be taking when it comes to the auras and the curses. Tried to avoid the confusion by checking the links on the gear you used to kill the Shaper, but found out those are completely different gems and links. I wanted to try this on 3.4, even though the last update was for 3.2 because I have a 5l, powerful Starforge from a LiftingNerd's Uber Lab Ancestral Warchief build. Could you please help me a bit with the gem links for the physical build? Auras and Curses? Regarding the ascendancy, there's a lot of talk, but I see no actual consensus. I was going to follow the Berserker way as per the guide, but see you may have changed your mind in the comments. Finally, if at all possible, how does this compare to LiftingNerds in terms of dps and tankiness? Any help would be very appreciated. I went and restored a deleted marauder just to try this!

The new Herald of Purity fits in perfectly to this build also before 3.4 should've been using Hearld of Ash possibly even haste. The links on the gear are pretty well layed out and with Starforge you should have ZERO issues into Uber lab.

I'm HC and playing 2H Sword plus Jugger for safety and haven't had any issues running a similar build. Gear for physical should be stacking +% physical and IAS. Might want to take a look at Beserking node just below constitution it's pretty good.

Also I use rallying cry for my war cry little bit more DPS and Lion's eye Flask for MORE physical!
Strength and Honor,
Phatboi
Last edited by xstylenx on Sep 14, 2018, 11:46:33 AM
"
MisFilemon wrote:
"
"

Hi i'm think about play this build as a new league starter as uber lab runner u think it will be cool?? I got time to test it now and i will decide but i dont like sunder much and i think this build will be much interesting. And if i choose other ascendensy like jugg what should i take first there can u give little advice?? Its first maruder i will play and it will be first lab runner for me soo i search for smth 100 % sure and smth i will not die on traps etc xD

Can clear lab but probably slower then other builds. For pure DPS Zerker > Jugger, but for HC juggy is alot safer IMO.

GL
Strength and Honor,
Phatboi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info