[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

"
iLikePiez wrote:
Maybe I'm too critical about it but I was actually happy to see new theorycraft from ancestral warchief totems only to be blown away about the uniformity of those 2 builds.


Unfortunately for the purpose of league starter / SSF it doesn't leave me a whole lot of room to manoeuvre, so I settled with a general purpose template for others to build upon instead. I wouldn't make a build without being personally responsible for it, and this generic phys template is about as far as I'm willing to commit to a Warchief build.
A very fun build for SSF so far :)
Thanks OP for the template , having a blast with the build. Super strong with very basic gear doing early maps.
For auras,wouldn't it better to roll something like Blasphemy + Vulnerability + Artic armour (for extra mitigation since Abyssus + Zerke is gonna hurt a lot )
or something like haste?


It tryed putting this build on the poe builder and looks really solid,super cheap,nice damage and with the changes in 3.0 is going to be solid.
"
Completed 26 Challengeskazzo92 wrote:
For auras,wouldn't it better to roll something like Blasphemy + Vulnerability + Artic armour (for extra mitigation since Abyssus + Zerke is gonna hurt a lot )
or something like haste?


I'll stick with Blasphemy Enfeeble, but Arctic Armour is probably a good idea once you don't need the Purity for res anymore, I'll put that in.
Hey and Thanks for the guide. One question. Have you considered going warchief ascendency? The totem life/dmg and leech will be good I think. Or you tested it already and it was shit?
IGN: Mahakali
"
Completed 14 ChallengesSynchro69 wrote:
Hey and Thanks for the guide. One question. Have you considered going warchief ascendency? The totem life/dmg and leech will be good I think. Or you tested it already and it was shit?


I assume you mean Chieftain.
It's not as strong as Beserker, definitely. While it doesn't have the 10% increased damage taken drawback, War Bringer's cd reduction on your Enduring Cry usually makes this difference a wash, and the damage loss from Aspect of Carnage and Rite of Ruin is immense.
hey there, thanks for sharing this one.
Already trying it out as SSF and it feels good to play with.
Wanting to check if this is viable for dual-wielding or with a shield?
thanks once again :)
"
tekkenshu7 wrote:
hey there, thanks for sharing this one.
Already trying it out as SSF and it feels good to play with.
Wanting to check if this is viable for dual-wielding or with a shield?
thanks once again :)


If you want to use a shield, follow this guide instead: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250. It requires a few uniques, but they are relatively cheap.

AW isn't very good with dual-wielding.
Last edited by CynthiaCrescent on Jul 29, 2017 2:40:06 PM
"
"
tekkenshu7 wrote:
hey there, thanks for sharing this one.
Already trying it out as SSF and it feels good to play with.
Wanting to check if this is viable for dual-wielding or with a shield?
thanks once again :)


If you want to use a shield, follow this guide instead: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250. It requires a few uniques, but they are relatively cheap.

AW isn't very good with dual-wielding.


Nice thanks a lot once again :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info