[3.2] 2H Warchief - SSF/HC/Starter [Berserker] - All Content (?) (Videos)

hey,
i am fairly new to the game and i would like to know, how are you supposed to use "culling strike"(on what item or where do i put the gem?); since you mentioned that you weren't even using culling strike while killing shaper.
"
Jonesman2485 wrote:
hey,
i am fairly new to the game and i would like to know, how are you supposed to use "culling strike"(on what item or where do i put the gem?); since you mentioned that you weren't even using culling strike while killing shaper.

You'd link it with your Leap Slam or whatever, instead of probably Blood magic for the final phase.
Your lvl91 skill tree is broken.
Just finished the gear for this build (getting starforge took a while) even got the lightning golem on the sword and I have to say it's strong. If you don't stand still you can clear quick and melt bosses without dying, not tried shaper on it yet but will let you know. Currently get 177k DPS with golem up, vaal haste and active flasks but still got some gem leveling and some nodes to get in the tree.

P.S. I wouldn't describe it as tanky on the build, you can't facetank which I know is the idea of the build but it does read that way to someone who is unfamiliar with the playstyle (a lot of deaths occured before I mastered leap slam). Other than that, it's the first build I followed and the build with the most invested into it, definitely my strongest build so far, thanks :-)
Last edited by BareLazy on Jan 29, 2018, 7:36:47 AM
Last edited by Railjack on Nov 22, 2019, 6:12:48 PM
"
Hey CynthiaCrescent. Have you by any chance looked at this build for 3.2? Should be just fine..right?

No pressure of course, I'm sure I can figure out any changes and adjust myself. I really like your guide (thank you :)) and used it for Abyss but I ended up barely playing..hoping it'll go different this league

There should be no major difference except for some ascendancy pathing. I don't actually have a pc capable of playing right now, but I'll get to updating this guide in a bit.
I think there can be room for playing with the Chieftain on the ele conversion build. Im just not sure if i can handle the play style, losing out on war cries buff.

Ill start and see where it goes this time - still zerker.
"
Erantis wrote:
I think there can be room for playing with the Chieftain on the ele conversion build. Im just not sure if i can handle the play style, losing out on war cries buff.

Ill start and see where it goes this time - still zerker.

GL.

It's sort of disappointing how the ascendancy changes kind of left this build in the dust a little, but good to see people sticking through it.
Out of interest, has anyone tried this in 3.2 yet; I've following but have gone Chieftan rather than Berserker...seems better for 3rd, 4th ascendancy points
3.2 Berserker

I'm lvl 51 for now and i choose to go the berserker way. The 25% instant heal warcry is just a must for a lab farmer i think.

So the rage buff so far. I can EASILY maintain the 50 buff whit just warcry. You got almost 6 sec before the rage stack start to decrease ( if your not taking dmg ), and the warcry colddown is only 2 sec. Anyway we always spam this warecry, so is not a problem and its a very power buff. My totem damage for now wihtout the rage : 2.5k with the 50 satck : 3.4k. It's seem pretty good to me. And is't only with 2 ascendancy point. For the life regen Debuff, the endurance charge negate a bit of that already. I will take a couple more life rengen on my gear and tree to negate the effect, but for now it's not a problem.

So far so good. I fell like there is potentiel here. Will update at high lvl.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info