Sao Paulo Server latency

"
korn3957 wrote:
fitzy, could you tell us what's going on with the server? 125ms all day :S

Run WinMTR like you have been asked

And stop assuming it is the server, you have categorical proof in this thread in the form of dozens of test results showing that it was not the server.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
korn3957 wrote:

And stop assuming it is the server, you have categorical proof in this thread in the form of dozens of test results showing that it was not the server.

Its the server, all my friends have 125+ ms . I have no problems in other games, like dota 2 and csgo, had a stable 35 ping at these games, so stop being a ggg fan. Why are you assuming i dont sent my winmtr log?
Last edited by korn3957 on Jun 15, 2018, 8:14:37 PM
"
korn3957 wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
korn3957 wrote:

Its the server, all my friends have 125+ ms . I have no problems in other games, like dota 2 and csgo, had a stable 35 ping at these games, so stop being a ggg fan. Why are you assuming i dont sent my winmtr log?

This means nothing. This is the equivalent of saying your drive to the supermarket takes less time than your drive to a place the same distance away when you're stuck in a traffic-jam, then blaming the destination.

I need a WinMTR capture to see where the networking is broken.
Nah, it's the server. You have 53 pages of people complaining about the same problem. Besides at this point the server has Z E R O reliability.

16 days into the new league, by the way. Tried SP gateway again, the same spiky latency. My ISP is fine GGG, [Removed by Support].
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Jun 18, 2018, 11:03:58 PM
No problems with any other game that have servers on SA, around 30 ms, no lag spikes, piece of cake.
Then....go to PoE SP server, huge lag spikes, desync, terrible experience and...after half month of the league and 1 year of people relating the problem i have to read: It's not the servers.

No one cares if it is the servers or w/e we are having problems ONLY with YOUR GAME, so, prob you guys should fix it? whatever it is, the problem is with you

Jesus... i dont know even where i can start it....but you guys won GGG, good work, it was a nice ride, im out of this, till you guys learn how to do things properly, 1 year into this madness...i mean...sigh

Enough is enough
Last edited by Seymowr on Jun 16, 2018, 1:57:41 AM
If you can't provide any troubleshooting information, I literally have no avenue in which to provide any support.
These last handful of posts are absolutely hilarious.
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.
"
Seymowr wrote:
No problems with any other game that have servers on SA, around 30 ms, no lag spikes, piece of cake.
Then....go to PoE SP server, huge lag spikes, desync, terrible experience and...after half month of the league and 1 year of people relating the problem i have to read: It's not the servers.

No one cares if it is the servers or w/e we are having problems ONLY with YOUR GAME, so, prob you guys should fix it? whatever it is, the problem is with you

Jesus... i dont know even where i can start it....but you guys won GGG, good work, it was a nice ride, im out of this, till you guys learn how to do things properly, 1 year into this madness...i mean...sigh

Enough is enough

Here's what you and anyone with the same apparent problem do:

1) Do a fucking WinMTR capture
2) Fucking post it in this thread
3) Wait for help for fuck's sake

"
TheMaker51 wrote:
These last handful of posts are absolutely hilarious.

I also like laughing at people's stupidity, but thinking about the crap thrown at GGG staff is unbelievable.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Jun 16, 2018, 1:41:06 PM
"
i8037 wrote:
Nah, it's the server.

Which one? The gateway has several. Is it a software issue? Why aren't other gateways, which run the same version of the software, experiencing the same symptoms? Is it a hardware issue? Which tests did you use to rule out a possible connection problem between the backbone infrastructure and the data center the servers are housed in? Mind posting the relevant log?

"
Seymowr wrote:

The people trying try to fix it care, because if they don't understand the problem then they don't know how to fix it. GGG are in New Zealand - they aren't connecting to Sao Paulo. Even if they did, they'd have a terrible experience regardless of any problems due to the distance.

Has it ever occurred to you that they aren't asking for proof the company is at fault? I mean bloody hell - you're talking to their Technical Support staff, not the legal team. They need to know whether they should try moving to a different data center again, whether they should try replacing some of the servers, or whether there's a problem with the backbone infrastructure.

Posts which amount to "just fix it" aren't useful because the diagnostic data they're asking for literally tell them how to fix it, and when you refuse to provide it, that means they can't. They're asking you to help them understand the problem and you're refusing.

tl;dr: Want to know why the problem hasn't been fixed? Re-read your post.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Yesterday I had problems too and here is an MTR I made today.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| 192.168.0.1 - 0 | 302 | 302 | 0 | 0 | 26 | 1 |
| 45.224.136.14 - 0 | 302 | 302 | 1 | 2 | 4 | 2 |
| 45.224.136.13 - 0 | 302 | 302 | 1 | 3 | 15 | 4 |
| as262287.saopaulo.sp.ix.br - 0 | 302 | 302 | 16 | 20 | 269 | 19 |
| 172.16.201.38 - 1 | 302 | 301 | 17 | 22 | 687 | 21 |
| 172.25.0.2 - 0 | 302 | 302 | 19 | 32 | 588 | 42 |
| 177.54.148.19 - 0 | 302 | 302 | 17 | 20 | 231 | 20 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR - 0.8. Copyleft @2000-2002 Vasile Laurentiu Stanimir ( stanimir@cr.nivis.com )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info