Sao Paulo Server latency

"
Petusillos wrote:
Hi Fitzy.

Right now it seems that both hosts are having routing problems:

br.login.pathofexile.com

alt.br.pathofexile.com

I hope that this does not kill all work made to move servers from one place to another.

Both of those addresses go to the new host now, as we're mostly migrated over.

Can I get the text version of those?
Can you also PM me which ISP you're with? Hopefully I can get new server provider to look into what's going wrong.
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
Can you also PM me which ISP you're with? Hopefully I can get new server provider to look into what's going wrong.

I've sent you a PM 1 sec ago.

Hopefully it helps.
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
Always 160 ping.... :( :(

I cant play anymore like that..
Pls Help me !
Hi Fitzy,

br.login.pathofexile.com

https://pastebin.com/8YarNs5E

alt.br.pathofexile.com

https://pastebin.com/Z0putS54

If there is anything I can do to provide more information or do some testing, please let me know.

My usual ping is about 55 +-5ms. Usually 50.
Last edited by Juanch88 on Jun 14, 2018, 11:33:39 AM
The gateway kinda "works" now but the rubberbanding is crazy. Lockstep is literally impossible to play.

Please tell me this isn't final.
Last edited by i8037 on Jun 14, 2018, 1:47:53 AM
I've been sent to log in screen dozens of times today. Every day is the same thing. There were times my fps and latency would freeze and then spike whenever I hit a decent mob. Definitely NOT hardcore friendly. Feelsbadman.
Last edited by vhapter on Jun 14, 2018, 2:19:18 AM
today the game constantly changed from 60ms to 150ms and back so I decided to run a WinMTR while I was playing https://pastebin.com/wCZ7kaqC
There was lot of jittery involved too
Last edited by C_Viper on Jun 14, 2018, 2:29:25 AM
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
Can you run a WinMTR trace on br.login.pathofexile.com? Everything in the last couple of days is with the new server host, so I want to see if there is a network issue.

I posted my WinMTR earlier on the thread, whatever you guys did so far its back to the regular 49-60ms and no spikes for me.

Don't know if I'm a good comparison point tho, since I had 0 issues during Beastiary/previous host... but at least it went back to normal for me now.

Let's hope you guys can keep it up this way, SP gateway has been an utter disaster since Incursion release.
I like i8037's term. Lockstepping. That describes it.
@Fitzy_GGG Did a (very) quick test this morning...no issues. Maybe it's on a time-frame? Anyway, when I come home from work and have time to play this night (when i saw the problem the last 2 days), we'll see. If i have the same problem again i'll post the info.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info