Sao Paulo Server latency

Bump, trying return playing at Ultimatum, but i live at server region and its 120 avg at Sao Paulo server. Only in this game that happens....

Really hope that is only at launch day or have to quit again.

gg fix br server pls 3 years with the same problem
Same here in Argentina with Fibertel, started this last week.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| 192.168.0.1 - 94 | 16 | 1 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 2 |
| No response from host - 100 | 16 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| host234.181-96-113.telecom.net.ar - 26 | 39 | 29 | 0 | 267 | 496 | 496 |
| host246.181-13-127.telecom.net.ar - 0 | 79 | 79 | 11 | 18 | 143 | 11 |
| 172.65.247.240 - 0 | 79 | 79 | 9 | 13 | 142 | 10 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

I am thinking that maybe its a node in the zone that is causing the problem
Last edited by Mfreak on May 2, 2021, 9:39:31 PM
Any response from GGG?? Got fixed 150ms at SP server and i live here.

All other games i play(LoL,RL,Dota,Any Steam Game,etc...) have 5-10 latency and PoE still sucks at fixed 130-150!
"
LimitLegend wrote:
Any response from GGG?? Got fixed 150ms at SP server and i live here.

All other games i play(LoL,RL,Dota,Any Steam Game,etc...) have 5-10 latency and PoE still sucks at fixed 130-150!

yup servers really hit the crap tonight playing from Arg and getting out of sync constantly on predictive, playing in lockstep is impossible.
Is shit right now, wonder when we gonna get an answer from GGG. They dont care about Sao Paulo at all, i think we should all show our discontent by not supporting them at all until they fix this. La union hace la fuerza.
I think this it's all servers right now. I'm getting good speed test on my ISP and terrible lag in-game. Lucky for me I'm not playing hardcore or I would RIP already. I died 3 times in under 15 min due to the lag. I stepped out of the door and died twice on load-in without being able to move.
"
Valkaneer wrote:
I think this it's all servers right now. I'm getting good speed test on my ISP and terrible lag in-game. Lucky for me I'm not playing hardcore or I would RIP already. I died 3 times in under 15 min due to the lag. I stepped out of the door and died twice on load-in without being able to move.

Speed tests mean jack. You should be running a WinMTR. If you don't know what that is, read the sticky, which you should have already done.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
getting about 150/250 ping all day, here's the WinMTR https://pastebin.com/fAB6428d

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info