Sao Paulo Server latency

Steady 160ms from Uruguay, usually 50ms.

When is GGG going to care about SA players? The Brazil server always has issues, yesterday i wasn't able to port from inside a map to my HO with the message "Disconnected from server, unable to join instance" and when i re-logged the portals were gone.

When choosing servers it even says 270ms.

Edit: 160ms was playeable, now i'm sitting at 300ms and not going down. I wonder if it can go up even more?

Clap Clap GGG.
Last edited by Ury401 on Dec 16, 2018, 2:22:18 AM
130-160ms is the new meta?

Chile or Argentina servers when?
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
Next time someone has this problem, please run WinMTR on these two so we can compare results:
  • br.login.pathofexile.com
  • alt.br.pathofexile.com

270ms right now, I'm having less ms from uruguay to texas, than from uruguay to brasil....
It's been at least 12 hours since the Sao Paulo server gives us 200+ms constantly, even more ping than USA server and some EU servers.

Really disappointed in GGG and their lack of response, it's like they made this server once years ago and didn't care about it anymore. I see fixes to other server issues very quickly, whilst SA server better fix itself.

I've used several VPN to directly connect myself to Brazil and the ping won't go down ethier, so it can't be my ISP.

GGG getting DDOS'd again?
Last edited by Ury401 on Dec 16, 2018, 10:27:22 AM
It would be nice to at least have an awnser from them, hope the severs get better soon
I think we're getting redirected to another gateway and getting lied to.
This is the WinMTR to br.login.pathofexile.com
Average of 40 ping.

But in game I get this

Something's fishy here...
Last edited by Exelion39 on Dec 16, 2018, 1:16:35 PM

Address number one and number two right now.
IGN: INativityInBlackI/Unchainedd
br.login.pathofexile.com: https://pastebin.com/iTrVWGDs

alt.br.pathofexile.com: https://pastebin.com/bnCQ608N

looks like ingame im using the alt one because its laggy as fuck
Last edited by kesotron on Dec 16, 2018, 3:44:50 PM
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:
Next time someone has this problem, please run WinMTR on these two so we can compare results:
  • br.login.pathofexile.com
  • alt.br.pathofexile.com

24 hours and still unplayeable.

Also the login page ingame shows 160ms, sitting on HO shows that, but you enter a map and spikes to 300ms and doesn't go down.

Here are the WinMTR to both addresses:

Definately no ping with brazil, the client is being routed to somewhere else because there's 100% packet loss in the 2nd one.

I'm downloading PoE client without Steam to see if that fixes it.
Last edited by Ury401 on Dec 16, 2018, 10:32:37 PM
Can confirm the SP server is pretty much unplayable. For the record, it doesn't exactly have high latency: what happens is that every time you create a new instance, it's a roll of the dice on whether it will work normally, or (more often, lately) if you will get one that has this strange "stuttering" pattern, where you have the game falling behind for a very brief moment and then catching up, every two seconds or so, at strictly regular intervals.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info