Sao Paulo Server latency

Sadly the Sao Paulo server is a joke, it's been going for over a year since this thread was opened and it's all the same. Constant latency spikes, it's pretty much unplayable, Texas server is the way to go for now.

I truly love this game and all about it, but the server current state is just sad, you guys can do better GGG.

Edit: I decided to check my connection with WinMTR:
https://pastebin.com/YGFjLzbb

I'm no expert so I have no idea about these "no responde from host" anyone can explain? But you can see clearly the packet loss there. Already checked with my ISP and it seems to be all ok on their end.
Last edited by Tiozao on Dec 13, 2018, 4:38:13 PM
I'm having all the issues already listed. Just got DC'ed from the Lab ffs. But the worst of all are the lag spikes on 90% of the instances you enter.
I live 100km from Sao Paulo, at the end of the League Delve, my ping was 15~17ms, after the launch of the League Betrayal, the ping is constant 33ms with heavy spykes.

Every battle with several enemies, the spyke is terrible and like I play in the league HC, the tension is high.

I decided, as long as the server / route is not upgraded between the Sao Paulo server with the official Realm, I will use the GW from Washington or Texas, the ping is 160ms+, but it has no SPYKES, it is preferable a constant lag without spykes, than spykes on server BR.

I have tried to use the Predective method in GW BR, but it does not work, the problem is in the communication of GW BR with GW Realm.
Therefore, GGG needs to take an action, whatever it is, because this kind of service is horrible.

This is how one of the instance servers is working for me. The other is 100% consistent, no spikes, no lag, low latency, no crashes. The other that was added at some point is an absolute piece of garbage that made me lost an absurd amount of maps and portals (shaper, etc).

This is how me and a couple of friends have been playing FOR OVER A YEAR. 5% chance of losing a map and another 5% chance of getting sent to Texas with 180-200ms. 90% chance of good server with 40-60ms.

Your response has been a joke so far GGG, "oh, we are talking with x" "we are thinking of doing y". But after a thread of 130 pages spanning for over 1.5 years we get nothing. Just pure garbage.
Game is unplayable right now.

Lag spikes and disconnects. You really need to do something GGG. I was actually thinking about buying some tabs and playing seriously, but with the game like this, I really can't justify the money.
PLEASE FIX THIS FUCKING LAG
160ms from Argentina, same as washington

https://pastebin.com/Ejej0tA2

ping is fixed now lets see if brazil can keep this stable for 5 minutes
Last edited by kesotron on Dec 15, 2018, 9:21:57 PM

WinMTR from Argentina right now.
IGN: INativityInBlackI/Unchainedd
Guess im waiting till 4.0
Saturday night, 200 ms . Please move servers to Chile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type