Sao Paulo Server latency

"
ebrl wrote:
Can confirm the SP server is pretty much unplayable. For the record, it doesn't exactly have high latency: what happens is that every time you create a new instance, it's a roll of the dice on whether it will work normally, or (more often, lately) if you will get one that has this strange "stuttering" pattern, where you have the game falling behind for a very brief moment and then catching up, every two seconds or so, at strictly regular intervals.

This. I'll add that sometimes even though the normal ping for the server is about 40-50ms, just like he said is a roll of the dice even if you get an instance with that ping, or one with +120ms.
IGN: INativityInBlackI/Unchainedd
"
ebrl wrote:
Can confirm the SP server is pretty much unplayable. For the record, it doesn't exactly have high latency: what happens is that every time you create a new instance, it's a roll of the dice on whether it will work normally, or (more often, lately) if you will get one that has this strange "stuttering" pattern, where you have the game falling behind for a very brief moment and then catching up, every two seconds or so, at strictly regular intervals.

This. I'll add that sometimes even though the normal ping for the server is about 40-50ms, just like he said is a roll of the dice even if you get an instance with that ping, or one with +120ms.
IGN: INativityInBlackI/Unchainedd
"
ebrl wrote:

Yeah this stuttering is annoying... 30ms and constant stuttering. I just can't play.
"
ebrl wrote:

Precisely, well explained. This is really annoying. I've been playing on the Washington server for a few days now and it's a way better experience. I have 140ms ping average there and desyncs happen but are uncommon.
Good morning, I'm reporting a problem that is occurring on the server BR (Brazil) there is a lot of inconsistency in the signal. All the time he is playing the ping up, which makes the game start to lock and freeze.
I did ping tests, I even called my internet provider and we did tests for it ... my internet is normal.
I have an internet of 35mb download is upload of 3.5mb.
This has been happening since the new league was launched.
Please check it or if it is something you have to repair here inform me in this forum. Because I can not do streem, referring to this problem.
Last edited by drak751 on Dec 19, 2018, 11:44:16 AM
Constant crashes, again. Getting kicked from the server and then "Failed to connect to instance". Only in SP btw.
Failed to connect to instance every 10-20 mins, unplayable !!
Constant spikes every other map for the past 2 years(excluding all the times the server straight up dies), at this point i feel like it's never going to get better, it's so infuriating opening a map portal and be greeted with massive lag spikes. At the very least 50% of new instances i open are absolute unplayable garbage, what a joke.
My game is disconnecting at every 5mins or so, got 3DC during one map run.
Impossible to play.
This is a JOKE. This GGG service provider is in another dimention, no way they can be this bad at hosting a damn server. Only in this game I experience this stuff. Look at the money invested in the game from Tencent, the money we give, and still we get this joke of a server. And only in this realm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info