Sao Paulo Server latency

"
alezipp wrote:
"
This is just sad, we need more SA servers or some fix, more than 1 year of problem, i can't belive its due to our isp or some like that.

It's not. They just dont want to invest heavy money on improving the situation for SA imo. Guess they dont think SA worth it.

Agree, theres no big or smaller streamers on this side of the world (portuguese or spanish), to show the game in South America.
And I see Brazil as the big source of players, I never met or hear of another PoE player here in Uruguay apart from me.... and you know, we`re really small and know all each other.
So yeah.... why waste money on that.

For me SA is 25-50ms and 100-170 on a bad day, Texas gateway with 400 ping? fuck no.
EU here!!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/KbLI6ws.png[/img]
Can't play for more than 10 minutes without disconnect.

The game is unplayable right now.
The worst part is that there is no answer from GGG, One entire year with bad server, this don't happen in USA or EU.

I guess you right Latin America doesn't matter for them.

I'm playing since 2014 from Argentina, I love the game, I just bought Some MTX, but can't play the game!!!
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Hey guys, anyone else experiencing these issues in Sao Paulo these last couple of days?

1) Failed to join instance (constantly)
2) Disconnect from server (back to log in screen)
3) Client crashh (not as common)

I'll give Texas a try today to see if it's a Gateway problem or simply my ISP (which I highly doubt since I haven't had other internet related issues).
Potato girl keeps on runnin'
"
scabre89 wrote:
Hey guys, anyone else experiencing these issues in Sao Paulo these last couple of days?

I'll give Texas a try today to see if it's a Gateway problem or simply my ISP (which I highly doubt since I haven't had other internet related issues).

I've been struggling with all of the above, including 1 char's death so far because of client crash next to a lag spike.

As some have said, it is trully unplayable right now for me.
"
"
scabre89 wrote:

I've been struggling with all of the above, including 1 char's death so far because of client crash next to a lag spike.

Oh, so client crashes are indeed a result of poor server connection. That's good to know.
Potato girl keeps on runnin'
We really need this Internet Exchange issue fixed. It's actually impossible even to enter this website.
"
scabre89 wrote:
"
"
scabre89 wrote:

Oh, so client crashes are indeed a result of poor server connection. That's good to know.

I might have missexpressed myself, but I meant that I had a client crash right after a lag spike. Can't tell if they're related.
GGG,

Can we please get an update on what is being done about the SA gateway in São Paulo?

We really love the game and it's sad we can barely do anything online because of the bad infra-structure in place at the moment.

Please consider moving it to Chile or some other decent place, since it seems like Brazil (or your contractor) is not able to provide a decent service.

Ty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info