Old Support Packs Gone For Good?

I just want the Supporter Pack that that Rogue Exile's GREY Kiwi came from. =>[.]<=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I wish there was still a way to buy a custom forum picture...I would have totally bought one of those supporter packs if I was playing Path of Exile when GGG offered those packs *sigh*

Does anyone know if GGG will offer a pack that allows a custom profile picture anytime soon?
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
I wish there was still a way to buy a custom forum picture...I would have totally bought one of those supporter packs if I was playing Path of Exile when GGG offered those packs *sigh*

Does anyone know if GGG will offer a pack that allows a custom profile picture anytime soon?

Pretty sure that's another "contact support". Be ready to spend real money though.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"

Pretty sure that's another "contact support". Be ready to spend real money though.

As I recall, it was enough for me to choose not to do it. =-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Maybe custom avatars come back as fan art contest prizes. :-)
"
Alysma wrote:
Maybe custom avatars come back as fan art contest prizes. :-)

Somehow I don't think I'll stand much chance of winning such a contest by writing PoEtry. =-[.]-=
Or maybe the custom avatars will make a return in supporter packs someday.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Enkel wrote:
"
I've PM'd you about this. :)

This definitely needs an explanation.

Seconded. I would like a follow up.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
They are exclusive limited time offers, once gone they should never be made available again

I agree with this. After all that's the promise GGG made to those who purchased supporter packs.

However, I personally have no issue with someone getting a supporter pack up to may be a week or two past when they expire. It's going back a month or longer where I'd draw the line and call shenanigans.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Rare is the time that I feel the urge to use a gif like a forum pleb...

You pleb. Then again, you always were, just like the rest of us. ;-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jun 18, 2017, 12:58:04 PM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
They are exclusive limited time offers, once gone they should never be made available again

I agree with this. After all that's the promise GGG made to those who purchased supporter packs.

However, I personally have no issue with someone getting a supporter pack up to may be a week or two past when they expire. It's going back a month or longer where I'd draw the line and call shenanigans.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Rare is the time that I feel the urge to use a gif like a forum pleb...

You pleb. Then again, you always were, just like the rest of us. ;-)

you know not what you speak of!

how dare thou slander our mighty ruler!
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info