Old Support Packs Gone For Good?

"
k1rage wrote:
you know not what you speak of!

how dare thou slander our mighty ruler!

Charan might add a zero or two beyond what we all pay to GGG, but he puts on his pants one leg at a time too. ;-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I think he's the only one ive ever seen where the Ruler tag. Those early packs gave u a lot of stuff.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on Jun 18, 2017, 9:57:20 PM
There's probably a grace period which they allow for the previous supporter packs. Contacted them about the wing sale I missed few days ago, they were pretty understanding and I got myself fancy gloom wings. So there's probably a grace period for how long though, uncertain.

I'm currently doing a payment plan for the chimera pack, probably finish it in 2 months or so and that's well after the packs have gone off the site.

I wouldn't say anyone fucked up though...
"Welcome to path of exile, where the rules are made up and the mods don't matter."

Free to play model = optional support = supporter titles = gamifying purchases = gotta catch em all = $$$$
There's always been a grace period on buying the packs just after they've ended if I remember correctly.

I always do things last minute, and in the past they have been happy to complete an upgrade or set up a payment plan a little bit after the packs are taken off the store, and they are always very careful to let me know it's only because they've allowed a grace period.
You believe that to defeat an enemy who will stop at nothing, you must stop at nothing. How is that different than "blood must have blood"?
"
Nasynne wrote:
There's probably a grace period which they allow for the previous supporter packs. Contacted them about the wing sale I missed few days ago, they were pretty understanding and I got myself fancy gloom wings. So there's probably a grace period for how long though, uncertain.

I'm currently doing a payment plan for the chimera pack, probably finish it in 2 months or so and that's well after the packs have gone off the site.

I wouldn't say anyone fucked up though...

I know there this probably sounds a bit offensive, but i also just wondered why the hell people care so much about money that they would keep asking for special deals and to be treated out of the ordinary and all this begging for some little meaningless small change.

Over my dead body and my pride i would ever, but people are so happy to try for a little more me me. Eventually in the end the honest person pays the expenditure of those who care little to see how far they can push it.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Jun 19, 2017, 2:38:07 AM
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
"
k1rage wrote:
you know not what you speak of!

how dare thou slander our mighty ruler!

Charan might add a zero or two beyond what we all pay to GGG, but he puts on his pants one leg at a time too. ;-)

Actually he is airlifted into his pants daily so he actually puts both legs on simultaneously

its expensive but he can afford it lol
I dont see any any key!
"
k1rage wrote:
Actually he is airlifted into his pants daily so he actually puts both legs on simultaneously

its expensive but he can afford it lol

lol! :-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info