Old Support Packs Gone For Good?

"
I've PM'd you about this. :)

Please, send me too, will buy Ascendant Supporter Pack thanks.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
"

Please, send me too, will buy Ascendant Supporter Pack thanks.

Yes, PM me too. Thank you.
"
k1rage wrote:
"
RAW5TEEL wrote:
"
I wanted a diamond kiwi and those grandmasters armor too...

I would like to get Vaal Supporter Pack hehe.

yes and I would like to be a tall, good looking, well hung billionaire, with wings....

but thats not going to happen lol

It's understandable. But once again never say never. Just as an example: comes big company named "X" buys Path of Exile game. Makes their own rules.
Last edited by RAW5TEEL on Jun 16, 2017, 4:11:01 PM
"

limited time means limited time...right?

Spoiler
I actually don't care that much. If GGG were going to have to close their doors, and taking the lid off of the 'exclusive' box meant keeping the ship afloat, I mean obviously, you've gotta do what you've gotta do. But since they're not and it doesn't...See above pics.
"

Rachel. With all due respect, I don't think this is a thread which you should be giving private messages. It really does seem to imply GGG can do something at the backend when, as far as I know, is something that cannot be fulfilled.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
This is what we call "a can of worms".
I'd like to re-buy my exalted donation pack please.
Although I understand GGG's rule on not being able to buy past packs, I wish u could purchase older packs IF u had an account during witch time the older packs were for sale. I had an account when the Open Beta packs were for sale but because I was new to the game I had no idea what supporter packs were so I missed out on "IMO" the best packs they have released.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
I wanted a diamond kiwi and those grandmasters armor too...

Fortunately that will never happen. I bought my Kiwi pet with the explicit understanding that GGG would never ever sell Kiwi pets from Open Beta forward. It's my way of being instantly recognized in game as a Closed Beta player. All my posts have the Closed Beta Supporter tag to indicate my longevity here too. This is more a matter of personal satisfaction and a status symbol for my longevity of playing PoE than anything else.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jun 16, 2017, 11:30:48 PM
I logged on just to comment on this thread, I too would like to purchase some past supporter packs because I didn't have time when they were running or didn't know about them. I want my bird dog and my shiny feathery weapon effects.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info