Old Support Packs Gone For Good?

"
Erbert1 wrote:
I logged on just to comment on this thread, I too would like to purchase some past supporter packs because I didn't have time when they were running or didn't know about them. I want my bird dog and my shiny feathery weapon effects.

It's not coming back Rachel just fucked up by doing that comment.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
while i always appreciated the flexibility of ggg support, this is rather unexpected.

but there is a good side with one of the last ggg dogmas gone.

we can now stop lecturing forum people and just tell them to mail ggg support to get that sweet 50 percent reduction on previously bought supporter packs in form of exalts or ggg points.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 17, 2017, 1:11:35 AM
"
I've PM'd you about this. :)

This definitely needs an explanation.
IGN: Enkel
Enkel's Renewed Quality Shop - 1: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/804756
Enkel's Renewed Quality Shop - 2: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/964835
Enkel's Accessories - 1 (Jewellery): http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806716
"
vio wrote:
while i always appreciated the flexibility of ggg support, this is rather unexpected.

but there is a good side with one of the last ggg dogmas gone.

we can now stop lecturing forum people and just tell them to mail ggg support to get that sweet 50 percent reduction on previously bought supporter packs in form of exalts or ggg points.

I'm pretty sure Rachel didn't offer past support packs. And I'm sure GGG is still holding the line. Which is why such ambiguous statement from support is problematic as it gives the wrong impression.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jerle wrote:
Which is why such ambiguous statement from support is problematic as it gives the wrong impression.

her not saying outright "no" breaks the dogma. it's gone, never to come back. i hope it has a good time beside it's friends like "we never restore hc chars which died of technical reasons".

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Which is why such ambiguous statement from support is problematic as it gives the wrong impression.

her not saying outright "no" breaks the dogma. it's gone, never to come back. i hope it has a good time beside it's friends like "we never restore hc chars which died of technical reasons".

Yep, no need for the cryptic "I've sent you a PM" - unless there's some rule breaking involved here. Otherwise, a "Sorry, we can't do that, [further explanation]" would have sufficed.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Intrigue!

I bet that was about setting payment plan for the most recent supporter packs.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
"
Intrigue!

I bet that was about setting payment plan for the most recent supporter packs.

99%
1% is enough for most people to be a problem.
Wish I had upgraded to the Phoenix pack before it ended, meant to do so, but was traveling for work when it ended.
IGN: Dura

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info