LavaBurst

"
Noichiro wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Noichiro wrote:
so which tree should i use?

Fat Wallet tree. damn man, i was thinking that my guide is easy to understand. now you made me question myself. : )

that tree has blood magic though, i really do like your build, and want to do it right. that is why i want to be completely sure.

damn! i'm terribly sorry,

i uploaded the wrong tree there.

http://poeurl.com/bkAL

in pob code there was the tree i used, but however, i linked wrong tree to guide.

this tree has more life% on nodes.
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAAHcBS0FtQYgBqIHdQmWFCAUcRR1FukX3BjbGo0bqiFVIWAhkCLqI_YkNyT9JyAppSo4LPsuUzB8MbAyATfUOQ49_ECgR35KfU2SUEdRR1b6Vw1YY1smXhNfP1_QYxdlTWegaGVvO3SgdO108Xasd9d343j5eWh6737dfyt_-4IHhMWE2YTvhVKHaod2iiKK8IzPjX2NuY2_kGyXeZhXm7WcxKTCqSepbqmUrY2wq7IZtyK9Nr6nvwjAGsCmwQTBB8M6xILG2Mv1z3rPftIh02_UUtd-2WHZfNrB3D3cveOf5FHl5ucP51To1ulG6hDrCe0_7w7yQfOb9kj4X_1u_94=

"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 3, 2017, 8:11:01 AM
i'll run some games to test power of 10-12 projectiles soon. gotta calibrate perfect positioning, and i'll make a video of "how to position with molten strikes for best dps" to explain the mechanics.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

as can be seen here, brutus lead sprinkler hard nerfed, i believe oro's molten strike was already cheaper and stronger(i'm open to counter-arguments), after 3.0 oro's motlen strikes gonna be one of the few budget molten strike choices.

check here for more:

http://imgur.com/a/QK7mX
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 9, 2017, 4:37:03 PM
I have actually been working on a build like this for when 3.0 comes out. Been focusing on running swords like your build or crit staves if I could figure out how to path it....since I want vaal pact.

I do want to be able to run frost blades and molten strike since they both scale off the same nodes. How much would I need to change to run a 6l chest instead of Kaom's? I am thinking about running a belly instead.

Also curious, with the new Hyon's fury how would dual wielding them work?
Last edited by KeenSenses on Jun 10, 2017, 1:13:14 AM
"
KeenSenses wrote:
I have actually been working on a build like this for when 3.0 comes out. Been focusing on running swords like your build or crit staves if I could figure out how to path it....since I want vaal pact.

I do want to be able to run frost blades and molten strike since they both scale off the same nodes. How much would I need to change to run a 6l chest instead of Kaom's? I am thinking about running a belly instead.

Also curious, with the new Hyon's fury how would dual wielding them work?

that's what i asked myself before i do this build,

can i use martyr of innocence with this build? cause i could get 60+ block with rumi if i could have make that staff work with this build.

martyr of innocence build pob code:

https://pastebin.com/pC9gnZuM

66 block on rumi, 291k buffed molten projectile dps with vaal haste / just auras + flasks. 7.7k life. i was too greedy with dps, you can use another helmet instead of devoto and can get 8000 life.

for sure, oro's gonna have more damage(because of frenzy charge generation vs bosses) and flicker is fun to play with.

yet, the high block of martyr of innocence is really cool too.

i will add this version for those who likes to play with tankier / safer builds.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 10, 2017, 2:09:15 PM
DW benefit phys damage weapons mostly,

because,

dual wield grants 20% more phys damage on both weapons if you have DW,
and 10% more attack speed,

however, if the hyaon's lightning damage increase is global - hyaon might get really good damage.

if thats the case the question is, how we gonna generate frenzy charges in boss fights? raider comes to my mind.

those "increased damage taken" on both of them hurts really hard and raider doesnt have the best life nodes around.

also the reason i choose berserker is that he has not depending vinktars or anything for 100% leech.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 10, 2017, 4:41:56 AM
Hello,

Just specced into this build at level 68.

It is not clear to me: where does your leech come from? I have no leech at all.

Thanks

Edit: Oh I see, Pain Reaver ascendancy.
Last edited by shaokim on Jun 10, 2017, 12:36:40 PM
"
shaokim wrote:
Hello,

Just specced into this build at level 68.

It is not clear to me: where does your leech come from? I have no leech at all.

Thanks

Edit: Oh I see, Pain Reaver ascendancy.

try to get frenzy charges as soon as possible.

to be honest, i dont know how flicker would work at lvl 68. so if you are using molten strike for leveling,

i'd use 2 wildfires & and even aoe gem while leveling for having max aoe and fastest clear.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 10, 2017, 2:13:03 PM
Thanks for the info on the staff build. I am playing up without grabbing any weapon specific nodes anyways so we will see what I find for drops.

I ran the build with belly instead of kaoms chest and it puts me below 6k hp. Not a fan of that. Going to have to play around with the tree a bit and see what damage nodes have the least impact and try to find more health for them.
"
Rupenus wrote:

as can be seen here, brutus lead sprinkler hard nerfed, i believe oro's molten strike was already cheaper and stronger(i'm open to counter-arguments), after 3.0 oro's motlen strikes gonna be one of the few budget molten strike choices.

check here for more:

http://imgur.com/a/QK7mX

its the same as it was before. wheres the nerf??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info