LavaBurst

I have a question for you

Im using the build you made "FAT WALLET"

Just asking to see if im correct, are you using these as 6L?

1. Molten Strike
2. multistrike
3. concentrated effect
4. Phys Proj Attack Damage (weapon elemental damage)
5. elemental focus
6. physical to lightning

Are these the Proper Setup?
- If so i got a question, I cannot see a difference in DPS tooltip using the Phys Proj Attack dmg..
Glitched or did i get the gem setup wrong?

was missing a "recommended gem setup" for the Fat wallet weapon (molten strike).
Those whos the shyest are normaly the strongest, when time demands it they will step up and save the people from the end.
- The blindest are those who think they above others and tries to control it.
"
I have a question for you

Im using the build you made "FAT WALLET"

Just asking to see if im correct, are you using these as 6L?

1. Molten Strike
2. multistrike
3. concentrated effect
4. Phys Proj Attack Damage (weapon elemental damage)
5. elemental focus
6. physical to lightning

Are these the Proper Setup?
- If so i got a question, I cannot see a difference in DPS tooltip using the Phys Proj Attack dmg..
Glitched or did i get the gem setup wrong?

was missing a "recommended gem setup" for the Fat wallet weapon (molten strike).

you are not supposed to see the difference. Poe tooltip dps interface built to show melee damage for melee skills, projectile damage for projectile skills. some skills are hybrid or two-sided, so the tooltip is just misleading, old and confusing.

you can check the difference by using path of building or basically test your dps without that gem vs bosses.

and yes, your setup is almost correct. i use weapon elemental damage with weapons instead of multistrike. that gives better dps.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Sep 2, 2017, 3:58:26 AM
Just to chip in because Im loving playing this build. Im running a non-BM version with Anger and Flammability Blasphemy.

From play and PoB calculation, Immolate edges out Ele Focus. Immolate + Frenzy Charges from ignite gives more overall dps than having Ele Focus in the molten strike setup.
"
Just to chip in because Im loving playing this build. Im running a non-BM version with Anger and Flammability Blasphemy.

From play and PoB calculation, Immolate edges out Ele Focus. Immolate + Frenzy Charges from ignite gives more overall dps than having Ele Focus in the molten strike setup.

could you send the pob code so i can update the guide?

i am bored of poe and i dont wanna play so i dont know anything about new support gems.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Hey man! Do you have an update for 3.1?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info