LavaBurst

"

Aspect of Carnage + Crave The Slaughter + Pain Reaver + Cloaked In Savagery

In what order would you take those skills? And you would need 8 ascendancy points for that, I thought you can only have 6.

I will try your build, hopefully I can handle it, as the noob that I am. But I have a 80 marauder who needs a new build, and I found Oro's. So this seems like a good option. thanks for sharing it.
"
phago wrote:
"

Aspect of Carnage + Crave The Slaughter + Pain Reaver + Cloaked In Savagery

In what order would you take those skills? And you would need 8 ascendancy points for that, I thought you can only have 6.

I will try your build, hopefully I can handle it, as the noob that I am. But I have a 80 marauder who needs a new build, and I found Oro's. So this seems like a good option. thanks for sharing it.

the priority is to pain Reaver for leech and cloaked in savagery for 100% leech when you get hit for 15% of your HP% damage(you can trigger this by having -60% chaos resistacne -default on merciless difficulty- and using doedre's elixir flask)

then you invest on life nodes and get 7-7.5k life, get Aspect of Carnage for 40% more damage.

lately, with addition of über lab, you can collect 8 subclass nodes.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 19, 2017, 6:45:57 PM
Nice, still deciding what to play next league, just got back to the game after a very long time (3 years hehehehehe) so far i'm getting back playing as a GS marauder, I'm thinking about giving your build a try next league, looking for cool and different skills, would you recommend it for a newbie?

I'm getting around mapping and the endgame stuff, would care to elaborate a bit more about strategy to level up and what fillers skills/itens to focus before being able to use the oro/ 4l/5l step up? thanks in advance.
Great guide and I will consider giving it a go now that the wipe has been extended for a week or so.

Nevertheless why don't we pick Iron Grip from the tree? Shouldn't that be a substantial boost to our big balls of fire? :)
"
Arkakos wrote:
Great guide and I will consider giving it a go now that the wipe has been extended for a week or so.

Nevertheless why don't we pick Iron Grip from the tree? Shouldn't that be a substantial boost to our big balls of fire? :)

iron grip grants physical damage% only. it doesnt buff oro's damage.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Many thanks,

I went 100% stupid there for a minute
I'm doing the budget variant (blood magic/acrobatics) and Minotaur is 1-shotting me constantly.. currently at 6.2k health, I wanted to know if I get the 7.5k health will he no longer be able to 1 shot me? I'm just feeling really prone to physical damage right now and am curious if at 7.5k health that won't be an issue anymore. Character is Kooka_the_dentist
Crafted this earlier, shame I couldn't get a Tyrannical phys mod, but not bad either way, the regal gave the useful fire damage prefix. If I were to multi mod, what suffix to get for higher priority? Crit chance or attack speed? Ignore the gems in it, just using it to hold random quality gems.

This is the same 6L ilvl 73 exquisite blade I posted several pages back in this thread, so getting Tyrannical phys dmg % prefix is as high as it can go.
Last edited by reciprocate on Jun 20, 2017, 9:32:50 PM
"
Nemoch wrote:
I'm doing the budget variant (blood magic/acrobatics) and Minotaur is 1-shotting me constantly.. currently at 6.2k health, I wanted to know if I get the 7.5k health will he no longer be able to 1 shot me? I'm just feeling really prone to physical damage right now and am curious if at 7.5k health that won't be an issue anymore. Character is Kooka_the_dentist

hi,

each level grants +12 health,
you lack,

30 life at belt,
11 at your gloves,
49 at your boots,
19 at your amulet,
36 at ruby ring,
26 at your dia ring.

to get 7.5k+ life you gotta get maximum life rolls on these and gotta level up. killing minotaur at lvl 81 with life based builds are in this patch is a bit hard. i start doing T16 stuff after lvl 90.

https://pastebin.com/tKKkqxs5

if you are using pob, i took your character modified it and at lvl 92 and with few additions to life rolls on your gear, i got 7.6k life.
Thanks for the help. Got 7.5k health and was able to tank a lot more things. What pDPS exquisite blade do you think we should get before transitioning from oro's?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info