LavaBurst

"
diabloxxx400 wrote:
will do for sure, also only now read full build info, and got question/idea for going as cheap as possible guess decent life based armors also should work nice, or even getting belly just for pure stats instead of kaoms also should be an option? what you think, point based on build being league starter, also saw flicker strike noted somewhere is it fits in build for clear speed, fits nice even on 5 l chest :), considering molten strike being single target attack?

while calculating count berserker with 10%lesser life than normal.(ascendancy node, 10% incresead damage taken) if you can fix your resistances & you may use belly + kaom's boots until you get kaom's heart.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jul 28, 2017, 5:44:02 AM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
diabloxxx400 wrote:
will do for sure, also only now read full build info, and got question/idea for going as cheap as possible guess decent life based armors also should work nice, or even getting belly just for pure stats instead of kaoms also should be an option? what you think, point based on build being league starter, also saw flicker strike noted somewhere is it fits in build for clear speed, fits nice even on 5 l chest :), considering molten strike being single target attack?

while calculating count berserker with 10%lesser life than normal.(ascendancy node, 10% incresead damage taken) if you can fix your resistances & you may use belly + kaom's boots until you get kaom's heart.

roger, will keep my eyes on build updates when 3.0 will hit. . .
What else can we use to clean the maps (AOE) except flicker??? , EQ possible ??? ICE CRASH ???
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
"
What else can we use to clean the maps (AOE) except flicker??? , EQ possible ??? ICE CRASH ???

Lightning Strike or Frost Blades.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
What do you think about 3.0 bandit rewards ? What will be the best option ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
azamantes wrote:
What do you think about 3.0 bandit rewards ? What will be the best option ?

i'd go for +2 passives.
can this build be as starter build ?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
If I make the build with Oro's sac sword, what do I use for map clearing?And then whe n Ireach arena/boss I switch that gem for molten strike gem?
Is this build a reliable Shaper farmer?I dont care if it dies in Shaper, I only care if it doesnt brick the shaper set.Need a solid shaper killer that might die but not use all portal without killing shaper.If it does it deathless too, then thats a good bonus :D
Is this build affected in any way from 3.0 update?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
can this build be as starter build ?

for shaper no, spell based builds are better for early league shaper/über farmers.(they have fixed X-Y damage, and dont rely on items much) for the rest: your questions answer is yes. after 8k life + 6l molten you can farm shaper too. DPS doesnt play much role in shaper fight, you just have to have good micromanagement and out of one shot range.

as long as you can sustain ignite somehow(crit or high chance) and stack frenzy charges, you are okay.

the biggest problem you might have with this build is über lab.

with berserker über lab can be pain in the ass with low gear. Make sure you have certain counters & preparations.
"
Spacecom wrote:
If I make the build with Oro's sac sword, what do I use for map clearing?And then whe n Ireach arena/boss I switch that gem for molten strike gem?
Is this build a reliable Shaper farmer?I dont care if it dies in Shaper, I only care if it doesnt brick the shaper set.Need a solid shaper killer that might die but not use all portal without killing shaper.If it does it deathless too, then thats a good bonus :D
Is this build affected in any way from 3.0 update?

no, things are way better than before for this build after 3.0. more life on boots & gloves. Status changes doesnt effect oro's.

with this build after kaom's heart and 6l oro's, it's reliable. I tried to farm shaper without those, i failed to be honest. (belly + kaom's roots might do almpst as good as kaom's heart)

killing shaper is all about avoiding shaper's slam. killing stuff before the whole area gets filled by vortex.

These all stuff requires micromanagement and experience. I have never failed shaper with oro's, i tried with good gear and bad gear. But i must say, below 8k life things start to get risky. I tried to kill with 7.5k life for dps showcasing oro's dps at the maximum. I regretted my decision and respec at the middle of shaper fight for 8.3k life.

so as a conclusion, if you want no brainer facetank shaper build without much gear requirements. this is not the build for you. (if there is any build like that for 3.0)

this is shaper farmer with micromanagement requirement and 6l oro's, kaom's heart.

don't forget jewels too. 3 mod jewels with life, 2 handed attack speed etc etc are required. Oro's damage scaling is a bit problematic. jewels help that matter.
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 1, 2017, 12:27:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info