LavaBurst

"
stRedZ wrote:
Can anyone tell me, is this build available in patch 3.0 ??
and is there a good replacemet for the insane mirrored sword ?? ^^

well i did this build cause i knew Signalshot(a bow build) gonna be completely destroyed at 3.0. I havent anything which might get nerfed at 3.0 while making this build. This build uses multi projectiles + point blank + high leech like signalshot does, without need of vinktars, gg bows / leg reach of the council etc.

in short, for now, this build is nerf proof, and thanks to pantheons stronger than ever.

use oro's first, you may upgrade to some multimod crafted exquisite blade later on. since i have the sword i wanted people to see that molten strikes + best possible sword in the game can outperform even barrage + mirrored bow builds. (also to compliment how strong molten strike is)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 3, 2017, 1:52:27 PM
"
I didn't actually thought I'd like to start as Marauder in the new league, but this build makes me really consider that.

This guide excellently showcases the strength of the build, which is boss deletion, my only concern is mapping.

What are the harder/impossible map mods? How far you can go with a 5L Oro in terms of map tiers?

Great build, cheers!

Thanks for your interest, Since the build itself is blood magic based build(oro's) there are no map mpds that you should avoid. Blood Magic, No Leech, Reflect, these are no issues. However, combination of them can be problem. No regen + no leech can be problematic but you can overcome that by having extre life flasks with you. Reflect + No Leech together is close to impossible.

Flicker in no leech modded map mods is also not recommended, since it requires same colors ps flicker switch to frost blades.

However, while using frost blades or lightning strike(if you choose to use these over flicker strike)
you may one shot yourself with good gear from point blank range because of obviously point blank. This happaened to me only once though. I survived this many times.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 3, 2017, 1:51:45 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
stRedZ wrote:

well i did this build cause i knew Signalshot(a bow build) gonna be completely destroyed at 3.0. I havent anything which might get nerfed at 3.0 while making this build. This build uses multi projectiles + point blank + high leech like signalshot does, without need of vinktars, gg bows / leg reach of the council etc.

in short, for now, this build is nerf proof, and thanks to pantheons stronger than ever.

use oro's first, you may upgrade to some multimod crafted exquisite blade later on. since i have the sword i wanted people to see that molten strikes + best possible sword in the game can outperform even barrage + mirrored bow builds. (also to compliment how strong molten strike is)

Thx for the fast answer ! but in 3.0 ignite is getting nerfed, if i understand that right ?
now when i want to play des oro´s version then i lose a big damage source ?

and a nother short question ^^ what did u use to level the char ?
"
stRedZ wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
stRedZ wrote:

Thx for the fast answer ! but in 3.0 ignite is getting nerfed, if i understand that right ?
now when i want to play des oro´s version then i lose a big damage source ?

and a nother short question ^^ what did u use to level the char ?

no, ignite is only to proc frenzy charges with the mod of oro's sacrifice. nothing more. this build isnt centered around ignite damage. as long as we get frenzy charges, we are fine.
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 3, 2017, 5:46:02 PM
i dont understand how you getting 8 balls
i mean its 3 basic +3 from helm it should be 6

also another question is elemental bow or spectral throw maybe somehow better?
in term of both clearing and single target

cos right now im not sure what to use
i was thinking at start about caustic arrow or essensse drain but its too slow
was thinking about traps but why do you need traps when you can cast skills yourself
etc
this build just looks like you got good end game gear and thats why it deals insane dmg (not cos of that obviously) but you could also deal insane dmg with another build and insane gear right
RIP English :D
GMT +4
"
ugrolol wrote:

was thinking about traps but why do you need traps when you can cast skills yourself
etc
this build just looks like you got good end game gear and thats why it deals insane dmg (not cos of that obviously) but you could also deal insane dmg with another build and insane gear right

your first question: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wildfire. Rumors say with correct positioning 10 projectiles gives best dps. Until you get +3 molten enchantment double wildire and correct positioning is what one should do.

second question: those builds have low health for similar dps. 6k, 6.5k life max. They have slightly better clear speed in case you are using flicker strike as i demonstrated also in videos. if you are not using flicker strike, your clear speed gets a bit lower.(I have never focused clear speed part of this build tbh, flicker strike, frost blades... dps is just high, do some stuff you know) I also dont know how people gonna deal with mana problems since vinktars dont grant mana leech anymore. They gotta spend a lot of points to mana leech or invest on jewels for that affix. There are obstacles bow builds and wanders in new league that they should overcome. We'll see.

third question: i uploded both versions videos, i wanted show in large spectrum what molten strike is about from league starter shaper farmer to high end insane damage build. You can compare both and see. I think oro's has quite high damage as well.
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 3, 2017, 9:36:07 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
ugrolol wrote:

etc

your first question: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wildfire. Rumors say with correct positioning 10 projectiles gives best dps. Until you get +3 molten enchantment double wildire and correct positioning is what one should do.

so question was how you getting 8 without jewels
cos you write 8-12 so i dont understand how you getting those
(you just write number but didnt tell where it come from)
again jewels is +4 and enchant is +3 and skill itself +3 so it should be 10
or im missing smth?

also https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7_jqIx4zJa5Z2t6MkVnMkV5VnM/view
this calc legit?
RIP English :D
GMT +4
Last edited by ugrolol on Aug 4, 2017, 3:17:11 AM
Hey guys,
First of all, thanks for the build, really insightful. I just started playing POE last league, so your explanations helped me out a lot.

So now im trying to modify the skilltree to fit the 3.0. changes, but I´m having trouble to find a decent skillpath. I guess the Constitution nodes are a kind of must have, so im going to vaal pact from there, but how do i get the crit passives on the right side afterwards , i´d have to take lots of weak nodes. Also point blank seems really out of reach now, is it still worth to take? Anyone got an idea for a good 3.0 skilltree?

Thanks for your help in Advance, i havent really tried myself at path of building before, and with all the changes it´s double confusing i guess.
"
so question was how you getting 8 without jewels
cos you write 8-12 so i dont understand how you getting those
(you just write number but didnt tell where it come from)
again jewels is +4 and enchant is +3 and skill itself +3 so it should be 10
or im missing smth?

also https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7_jqIx4zJa5Z2t6MkVnMkV5VnM/view
this calc legit?

dying sun is the answer. you forgot about that.
"
Bayerbiber wrote:
Hey guys,
First of all, thanks for the build, really insightful. I just started playing POE last league, so your explanations helped me out a lot.

So now im trying to modify the skilltree to fit the 3.0. changes, but I´m having trouble to find a decent skillpath. I guess the Constitution nodes are a kind of must have, so im going to vaal pact from there, but how do i get the crit passives on the right side afterwards , i´d have to take lots of weak nodes. Also point blank seems really out of reach now, is it still worth to take? Anyone got an idea for a good 3.0 skilltree?

Thanks for your help in Advance, i havent really tried myself at path of building before, and with all the changes it´s double confusing i guess.

assume you have 300% incrased damage on tree, point blank itself gives you 150%. it's always worth taking.

im checking tree now,
http://poeurl.com/bpaR

and can't see waste of passive points,or any "low quality" passive points taken just to reach ranger area. can you elaborate what makes you question / and think about improvements?

(frenzy charges, vaal pact, point blank, acrobatics, forces of nature, primeval force all important)
also one more thing this build lacks a lot of int. points going to shadow area saves 1-2 points just for that too.

note to followers: i'll play the build with fireborn jewel at the start of the league. i'll share my tree soon.
Last edited by Rupenus on Aug 4, 2017, 7:21:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info