LavaBurst

probably localized. (or it would be better than even mirrored items)
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 12, 2017, 7:55:30 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:

it didnt have 4-7 fire dmg before, it had 2-4 fire dmg in legacy league
"
Rupenus wrote:

They did the same thing with HOWA. You only get the fire damage from one now. Dual wielding doesn't have double the fire damage per str

So it is nerfed. Not sure how hard though.
POB Code: https://pastebin.com/t75HCiZF

I was playing around with RT Oro's and Crit Oro's, but since it is close to league end and I got a +3 Rat's nest, so I decided to try molten strike on crit Hyaon's Fury, turn out DPS is rather nice, though life is much lower than Oro's build.
How does Oro's work with frost blades for someone who can't deal with flicker?
"
KeenSenses wrote:

yes, it is good but slower.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
KeenSenses wrote:

Thanks. Played around a bit in an old Mara in standard. Going to play this in 3.0.
"
KeenSenses wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
KeenSenses wrote:

Thanks. Played around a bit in an old Mara in standard. Going to play this in 3.0.

cool, i'll level as berserker firestorm + RF + (probably CWC?) since it doesnt require any item to kill stuff / even atziri. then i'll switch to this too since flicker is very enjoyable, also to support the build/idea of using oro's.
Is there any way to play L strike instead of Flicker? (with ORO) but with non legacy /mirrored gear ?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Last edited by zeldzioszka on Jun 19, 2017, 7:55:47 AM
"
zeldzioszka wrote:
Is there any way to play L strike instead of Flicker? (with ORO) but with non legacy /mirrored gear ?

my legacy gear & mirrored items dont benefit oro's damage any better than 5ex rings with flat elemental damage. i havent tried LS with oro's. i can try tomorrow and record it and send here.

in the previous pages, i linked some 30-45c amulets and showed how close the damage is compared to my phys-conversion based "gg" items.

so, yeah nothing to be scared of.

as long as you have 7.5k+ life and 6+ projectiles the build work. I tried to shaper without helm enchantment at one point, the fight gets really hard without it, you gotta it use x2 wildfires and position yourself very caarefully to deal maximum damage.

that's the only requirement to make the build work.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 19, 2017, 9:42:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info