LavaBurst

just had this crafted, would this work?

"
Noichiro wrote:

definitely : ) nice fire damage roll also
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
Freya98 wrote:
imho toh > vov + shock flask coz u dont need the leech from vov

im using toh, dying sun, crit flask (anti bleed), atziri, doedres/wise oak

btw im playing with dual wield rapiers with high base crit, although i think that exquisite blade is more dmg overall. im playing legacy. cant get a good 2 hand sword in legacy...

/EDIT: i tried my build with ur 2-hand-blade instead of my dual wield rapiers and changed the skilltree into 2-hand-dmg in path of building.
jeez ur blade is insane... i would have almost twice as much dmg with ur blade XD

Exquisite blade base is awesome if you can manage crit and accuracy. Otherwise the safe route is to go Oro's with RT (which I am doing). The clearspeed with Oro's RT with flicker is great (5L), then switch my 6L Oro's for Molten Strike for bosses on T13 and higher maps.

[edit] I ran with a 90% monsters avoid elemental status effects mod on a T12 Necropolis map, it was hard to keep up with Flicker, but still fairly doable, albeit obviously slower just using molten strike.

crit oros is also nice. it has even more dmg than BLS EO version.
but id lose too much dmg if i went Oro's.
im dual wield crit rapier version.

these are the numbers that i can reach with my lvl 91 zerker according to path of building following my own creations of a passive tree:

BLS EO zerker: 1 mio dps per magma ball
RT atziris disfavour: 1.2 mio dps per magma ball
Oro's crit: 1.4 mio dps per magma ball with 296k ignite dps
dual wield rapier crit: 1.9 mio dps per magma ball
rupenus exquisite blade crit: 3.5 mio dps per magma ball

all between 6 and 6.5k life, 12 projectiles, fully buffed, no boss mod
Last edited by Freya98 on Jun 2, 2017, 11:47:24 AM
"
Freya98 wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
Freya98 wrote:
imho toh > vov + shock flask coz u dont need the leech from vov

im using toh, dying sun, crit flask (anti bleed), atziri, doedres/wise oak

btw im playing with dual wield rapiers with high base crit, although i think that exquisite blade is more dmg overall. im playing legacy. cant get a good 2 hand sword in legacy...

/EDIT: i tried my build with ur 2-hand-blade instead of my dual wield rapiers and changed the skilltree into 2-hand-dmg in path of building.
jeez ur blade is insane... i would have almost twice as much dmg with ur blade XD

Exquisite blade base is awesome if you can manage crit and accuracy. Otherwise the safe route is to go Oro's with RT (which I am doing). The clearspeed with Oro's RT with flicker is great (5L), then switch my 6L Oro's for Molten Strike for bosses on T13 and higher maps.

[edit] I ran with a 90% monsters avoid elemental status effects mod on a T12 Necropolis map, it was hard to keep up with Flicker, but still fairly doable, albeit obviously slower just using molten strike.

crit oros is also nice. it has even more dmg than BLS EO version.
but id lose too much dmg if i went Oro's.
im dual wield crit rapier version.

these are the numbers that i can reach with my lvl 91 zerker according to path of building following my own creations of a passive tree:

BLS EO zerker: 1 mio dps per magma ball
RT atziris disfavour: 1.2 mio dps per magma ball
Oro's crit: 1.4 mio dps per magma ball with 296k ignite dps
dual wield rapier crit: 1.9 mio dps per magma ball
rupenus exquisite blade crit: 3.5 mio dps per magma ball

all between 6 and 6.5k life, 12 projectiles, fully buffed, no boss mod

mirrored dual wield rapier even has 10-15% more damage than exquisite blade. you lose some life ofc(1k)

there was no way that i could make a budget build with dual wield rapiers,
also that build has lower life(depends on good +life on gear desperately),
non friendly for starters because almost uses no unique items,

etc etc.

in short, dual wield rapiers perform better with really insane gear.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
mirrored dual wield rapier even has 10-15% more damage than exquisite blade. you lose some life ofc(1k)

etc etc.

i replaced my rapiers with mirrored ones and i can only reach 3.2 mio dps per magma ball while dualwielding where as with the exquisite blade i can reach 3.5 mio dps although i tried it with belly instead of kaoms armor. (i had to take belly cause otherwise id have to replace my kaoms roots)

but i have to mention that i used the same amount of life. i didnt go 1k less life with rapiers. i tried both versions with 6262 life
Last edited by Freya98 on Jun 2, 2017, 2:59:24 PM
"
Freya98 wrote:
"

etc etc.

i replaced my rapiers with mirrored ones and i can only reach 3.2 mio dps per magma ball while dualwielding where as with the exquisite blade i can reach 3.5 mio dps although i tried it with belly instead of kaoms armor. (i had to take belly cause otherwise id have to replace my kaoms roots)

but i have to mention that i used the same amount of life. i didnt go 1k less life with rapiers. i tried both versions with 6262 life

vaal rapier or jewelled foil?
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Freya98 wrote:
"

etc etc.

vaal rapier or jewelled foil?

oh ok, didnt see the jewelled foil version. its stronger than the vaal rapier.
i tested the difference in life/dmg between kaoms armor + rare boots + having to skill unwavering stance and belly + kaoms boots

/edit: i made a mistake. correct numbers are:
i have 3.3 mio with vaal rapier
3.5 mio with jewelled foil
and 3.4 mio with exquisite blade
all same life (6.25k) and all using belly and kaoms roots

equisite blade with kaoms armor + rare boots + unwavering stance is 3.2 mio dps and +100 life (adjusted passive tree), so id say belly is better than kaoms armor if u use kaoms roots and would go for unwavering stance instead

so dualwield with mirrored jewelled foil dont really have more dmg than exquisite blade but u can use whirling blades with one handed swords which is much smoother than leap slam
Last edited by Freya98 on Jun 2, 2017, 4:10:37 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Noichiro wrote:

would it be better than oro's? how good is this sword? could it be used for a crit lacerate build as well? should i remake it? sorry for asking so many questions.
Last edited by Noichiro on Jun 2, 2017, 3:54:06 PM
"
Noichiro wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Noichiro wrote:

would it be better than oro's? how good is this sword? could it be used for a crit lacerate build as well? should i remake it? sorry for asking so many questions.

yes, it performsn around 66% damage of mirrored sword, definitely you can do every content in the game with taht sword.

also you should divine it.

https://pastebin.com/kU77VvMg

you can run the numbers here on your own.
let me remind you that, oro's has like 650k with smae gear(my gear is crap/inefficient for scaling oro's damage though),

you have, however, 897 with that sword. thats a huge difference between oro's and your sword.
Last edited by Rupenus on Jun 2, 2017, 4:08:03 PM
"
Noichiro wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Noichiro wrote:

i just read ur question while i was testing numbers in path of building and i tried ur sword.
its quite strong.
i deal more dmg with ur sword than with my rapiers.
i deal 1.9 mio with my rapiers and 1.94 mio with ur sword.
much more than with oro's. i actually made a mistake. its not 1.4 but 1.2 mio dps with oro's.
so this sword does a lot more dmg than oro's.
its really good.
u will melt shaper and guardians with it.

molten strike probably has 20 times more dmg than lacerate... do u really wanna downgrade urself that much?
Last edited by Freya98 on Jun 2, 2017, 4:20:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info