LavaBurst

"
Freya98 wrote:

i just read ur question while i was testing numbers in path of building and i tried ur sword.
its quite strong.
i deal more dmg with ur sword than with my rapiers.
i deal 1.9 mio with my rapiers and 1.94 mio with ur sword.
much more than with oro's. i actually made a mistake. its not 1.4 but 1.2 mio dps with oro's.
so this sword does a lot more dmg than oro's.
its really good.
u will melt shaper and guardians with it.

molten strike probably has 20 times more dmg than lacerate... do u really wanna downgrade urself that much?

no, i'll definitely use molten strike if it's better, i could just use some more help. which tree should i use? because all these trees on this post seem to differ somewhat.
Last edited by Noichiro on Jun 2, 2017, 4:27:23 PM
"
Noichiro wrote:
"
Freya98 wrote:

i just read ur question while i was testing numbers in path of building and i tried ur sword.
its quite strong.
much more than with oro's. i actually made a mistake. its not 1.4 but 1.2 mio dps with oro's.
its really good.

molten strike probably has 20 times more dmg than lacerate... do u really wanna downgrade urself that much?

no, i'll definitely use molten strike if it's better, i could just use some more help. which tree should i use? because all these trees on this post seem to differ somewhat.

you should be using "elite" tree for exquisite blade variant.

I wanted to use the best sword in the game to show people what the build/molten is capable of. All exquisite blade builds can use that tree.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Noichiro wrote:
"
Freya98 wrote:

its quite strong.
its really good.

you should be using "elite" tree for exquisite blade variant.

I wanted to use the best sword in the game to show people what the build/molten is capable of. All exquisite blade builds can use that tree.

hmm, ok, but why does it use blood magic? in the vids you use auras, etc.
Last edited by Noichiro on Jun 2, 2017, 4:51:44 PM
"
hmm, ok, but why does it use blood magic?

because he isnt using any auras with this tree. therefore he loses some dmg, but he gets a lot of life.

i prefer playing with less life and more dmg. therefore i was using selfmade trees to test the dmg @ 6-6.5k life instead of 7.5-8k life

the weird thing is that rupenus has a different build on every video with exquisite blade. 1 time hes using assassins mark, 1 time herald of ash, so using auras and not blood magic^^
i guess the videos were made during testing phases
Last edited by Freya98 on Jun 2, 2017, 5:03:53 PM
"
Freya98 wrote:
"
hmm, ok, but why does it use blood magic?

because he isnt using any auras with this tree. therefore he loses some dmg, but he gets a lot of life.

i prefer playing with less life and more dmg. therefore i was using selfmade trees to test the dmg @ 6-6.5k life instead of 7.5-8k life

the weird thing is that rupenus has a different build on every video with exquisite blade. 1 time hes using assassins mark, 1 time herald of ash, so using auras and not blood magic^^
i guess the videos were made during testing phases

ya, it's confusing, i want to know what is the absolute best. :/
with oro's auras doent benefit your damage much, with berserker having less than 8k life can be risky, so i wanted to have 8k life as my minimum threshold with my oro's build.

therefore, instead of getting auras which don't benefit me much, i got BM and got 3 nodes after grants 35% life with just 3 nodes.

35% life is like 6-7 points at least - not even taking the paths to get those points into account - and you can take it with 3 nodes if you take BM. i spend those points to get more jewel slots in the tree and i acquire my dps from jewel slots + crit mostly with oros build.

it's really hard to get more than 8.1k life without taking BM and traveling to Ranger Area for VP and penetration.

11% penetration probably ghives same damage that anger aura can give.

however, with exquisite blade, of course focus on auras, hatred + ash... curse + blasphemy's whatever you want.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
so which tree should i use?
"
Noichiro wrote:

Fat Wallet tree. damn man, i was thinking that my guide is easy to understand. now you made me question myself. : )
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Noichiro wrote:

Fat Wallet tree. damn man, i was thinking that my guide is easy to understand. now you made me question myself. : )

that tree has blood magic though, i really do like your build, and want to do it right. that is why i want to be completely sure.
Last edited by Noichiro on Jun 2, 2017, 6:26:59 PM
"
Noichiro wrote:

dude, every single point in the passive tree depends on the gear and skills ur gonna use.

i dont think anyone can give u the perfect tree unless he knows the gear and skills.

coz...
- theres a certain amount of life u have to reach at least
- u have to cap ur resists
- u should have cannot be stunned, bleed and freeze immunity in some way
- do u have good jewels or not (more jewel slots or less jewel slots on the tree?)
- how much crit do u have on ur gear?
- which flasks do u have?

the only thing that is clear is that u have this blade and that u wanna play 2-handed crit version of molten strike with high phys to ele conversion
Last edited by Freya98 on Jun 2, 2017, 6:40:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info